43.2 KB · Views: 3,781
  • channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-beach-photos-shirtless-bikini-15.jpg
    channing-tatum-jenna-dewan-beach-photos-shirtless-bikini-15.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 15,490

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, he's been losing it for a while, but it seems to have got worse. I bet some of you guys on this forum are getting big raging hard ons.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And the stress from hair loss has made him cheat on his diet.

f*****g brutal. You had a good run Channing.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He shaved it years ago, and got a transplant.

He also was on a TV show where he might of had sun burn on it (he was on a survival show,
where he slept in the woods, and had to climb mountains).

I wonder if that's what fucked up his transplant. That or they transplanted from the
wrong place.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh1t dude got fat
magic mike was like 5 years ago

After Jumpstreet 22, I think their was a little resentment/anger in the air. Anger is not
a healthy emotion.

Think he's trying to look like Jonah Hill :rolleyes:

Jonah is a full head, so I don't give a f*** THAT HE'S FAT. If he just ties his shoe laces, he'll
probably have a f*****g HEART ATTACK. .. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he must be nearly 40 now. Kill for that hair at 40

Now that the f****r lost weight, and has ALL his hair, I want to KILL him like
a wild LION kills a poor STARVING ETHIOPIAN CHILD by the river.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't call that f*****g fat, he's a short cycle from being in another magic mike movie.

And with his money, he'll have a transplant n be done with it. N after the next steroid cycle: back in the chad saddle again.

He's not fat, just a little obese.

Jonah Hill might ALWAYS have his hair, and might even be thin, but he WILL PROBABLY GET FAT AGAIN.;)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tellersquill mogs this skullcel

srs

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
5 years later

This is him now, he is diffuse all over. When his buzz cut is grown out to about a number two the thinning is very obvious. I don't think he can hope for any better when it comes to transplants and you can bet your bottom dollar that he was on finasteride.

That's why he normally keeps it to a 0 or 0.5 these days. Again like most balding actors he says he is shaving out of choice lol.

Still he's a good looking guy and the stubble frames his face nicely, that thick neck also helps a lot.

Attachments

• channing-tatum-zz-230530-416451.jpg
    channing-tatum-zz-230530-416451.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 960x0.jpg
    960x0.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 103

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is him now, he is diffuse all over. When his buzz cut is grown out to about a number two the thinning is very obvious. I don't think he can hope for any better when it comes to transplants and you can bet your bottom dollar that he was on finasteride.

That's why he normally keeps it to a 0 or 0.5 these days. Again like most balding actors he says he is shaving out of choice lol.

Still he's a good looking guy and the stubble frames his face nicely, that thick neck also helps a lot.
It's a transplant. He went bald a long time ago and sometimes wears a hair system in movies.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your verdict on Ben Affleck? I think he used to wear a system, and later got a transplant.
You can google Ben Affleck's older pics and see the evolution of his hairline throughout the years. He has had multiple transplants to get to this point. It's easy to forget that at certain points he looked much worse than he does now. Now his hairline is a perfect square and it gives him a more masculine look. With that being said, some people on Reddit say his hair looks "too good to be true" and has to be a hair system, which I can agree with to an extent.