• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doesnt make a difference

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Andres

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like Costco in my area changed from Activis finasteride to Aurobindo Pharma. Could this cause any changes? should I be worried ? has anyone switched from generic to generic without any problems if you know what I mean ...

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is it more expensive? If its not I wouldnt worry. I have a hard time believing if the active ingredient is almost exactly the same that different brands would not work the same as original

Andres

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it more expensive? If its not I wouldnt worry. I have a hard time believing if the active ingredient is almost exactly the same that different brands would not work the same as original

it was actually cheaper, the activis brand ( the first one I tried was $21 for 3 months; it worked great) the new one costs $16.75. not sure if i should worry or not

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They did same thing to me

And guess what. Months later now I'm shedding like crazy, like when I didn't have finasteride. I type on my iPad here, and I put my hands through my hair a few times, and there are dozens of hairs falling out. Every time I put my hand in my hair hair is coming out.

The hair itself looks thinner than ever as well. It is mostly minitruized hairs. I have worse and worse thinning look on head as well.

I thought I was doing well until they switched me

I know the medical facts. It would be illegal for them not to have same dosage within a few percentages. But I think this new brand is a dud.

I don't care anymore I gave up on life

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see no reason to trust the new brand, from India, which can't even get an investor press statement to have proper grammar or spelling