Change In Phl Leave In Conditioner. Any Other Suggestions?

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Pro hair labs leave in conditioner for a while now. But they've made it 30% smaller and something seems different enough that it's just not working for me at all.

What alternatives could I try out? This is the only one I've used.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on where you live, they also lowered the price, but not enough to offset the size. It's still an excellent product. It may be worth just spending the money... and be done with it.

If you can get schwarzkopf bc bonacure sun protect, its the BEST for UV protection. Unfortunately it's in limited distribution... I buy in in bulk when I am Madrid, and hoard it like it's gold.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Revlon Equave Hydro Nutritive Detangling Conditioner and it works great for me. It adds a bit of shine and gives the hair some hold as well, meaning that I don't need to use any other products like gel etc.

It doesn't provide UV protection though, just in case you need that.

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the UK.

I'm not sure it's gone down in price for me but I could be mistaken. The only upside is that the shape and size is easier for travel, but that's literally it

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the UK.

I'm not sure it's gone down in price for me but I could be mistaken. The only upside is that the shape and size is easier for travel, but that's literally it

They sell the BC Boncaure line in the UK, it's only usually available in Summer... so we are in July, it should be available, try online.

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me it has to be Palmers cocount oil or hask. Both of these products work amazingly well! They both really nourish the hair making it really soft and healthy, and act as a styling product as well.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me it has to be Palmers cocount oil or hask. Both of these products work amazingly well! They both really nourish the hair making it really soft and healthy, and act as a styling product as well.

I will say that in my experience sun is the WORST killer of a hair systems for most areas on the planet. UV protection is a must if you are out in the sun, at all.

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When it's sunny I switch to a uv leave in conditioner ... I use Osmo UV defense which seems to do a good job.