CG 210 Hair Lotion Hair Growth Stimulant

cloud952

Reaction score
hi habemus people do ask for pics with different treatments but im sceptical although again at you tube there is a guy called kevin that was bald in his twenties and tried many of the common natural and drugs including a product that many say is a scam called scalpmed which he says he tried a few years ago.
But he decided to try a combo of scalpmed,propecia and natural biotin oral,silica, he was also using some aloe vera gel and he has total hair regrowth even on shiny areas.
I myself tried scalpmed about four years ago and it was greasy and i did not keep using it, but i have decided to try this combo myself im only into just over a week in and find it still a bit greasy and some scalp itch which i suppose is the minoxidil i added this to the cg210 because i did buy four bottles which i still have and am wondering whether to reuse and to say pictures habemus are yours on the cg210 site did you get any free products or monies from this company for them to post your pictures.
If you added propecia with the cg210 you may get even better results?
I dident understand all of your post but according to your posts on thebaldtrth you bought CG210 in early May and never posted about it their again . How come you never used the product .

Jacob

Reaction score
I agree. That is regrowth.

Did you end up getting the stuff for free or something? I see you posted awhile back about the trial/study they were offering. Just curious.

Anyway..once again...the shill is not showing us squat. And like you(for some odd reason) he cannot comment on what we're saying about the pictures etc, he just keeps posting more(same ones) of them.

For the what..4th time now...those first 3 pictures previously posted are the same pics or taken the same day. Can we at least stop with the one liners(and the pictures for the shill) and comment on that? Either of you?

Do you really believe his hair grew that long(see examples I referred to previously) in only 4 months? Actually he says 3 months in another post.

And if we really want to get brave- explain why, Habemus, you refused to post pictures that we requested, and instead just kept posting the same pictures you've posted before? We now see, with the link TN provided, that you indeed do have/use a comb-over. So I've just answered my own question..but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd LOVE to hear/read your excuse.

And lastly, why do some of your "after" pictures show a fairly full crown of hair, when others do not? See post #88 and ones such as(and compare to what you just posted above):

img20130608125646.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

That picture, btw, is one where he claims "Three months with my progress."
"CG" could stand for Common sense Gone.

Another question...since it popped up....Why is it that in various other forums have your posts been deleted or edited out and/or you've been banned?

doke

Reaction score
I dident understand all of your post but according to your posts on thebaldtrth you bought CG210 in early May and never posted about it their again . How come you never used the product .

hi cloud i did try cg210 but stopped due to a reaction on my scalp red pimples started after i applied it and also the smell of onions.
Also have you seen this guy on you tube and at hairsite thats regrown his hait with scalpmed?

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob, I bought the product.

His pictures show regrowth. Now, whether or not his regrowth was achieved with CG210 may be another matter altogether.

Jacob

Reaction score
I disagree. I'd just end at that to be sarcastic..but, just like I'll do to Habemus if he keeps posting w/out responding:

For the what..4th time now...those first 3 pictures previously posted are the same pics or taken the same day. Can we at least stop with the one liners(and the pictures for the shill) and comment on that? Either of you?

Do you really believe his hair grew that long(see examples I referred to previously) in only 4 months? Actually he says 3 months in another post.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
His pictures show regrowth. Now, whether or not his regrowth was achieved with CG210 may be another matter altogether.

Jacob

Reaction score
This is the only issue/subject/thread where I've seen you at a loss for words...or a defense...or anything. And you're doing this with/for an obvious shill'r/BS'r.

His pictures show no such thing.

For the what..6th time now...those first 3 pictures previously posted are the same pics or taken the same day. Can we at least stop with the one liners(and the pictures for the shill) and comment on that? Either of you?

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
"His pictures show no such thing [to you]."

Why are you arguing with me about what I see? I know what regrowth looks like. And that's regrowth. Now, again (for what, the third time), whether this is from CG210 or not is another matter altogether.

I tried the product (you didn't), and I would not recommend it for the reasons I stated earlier, but that doesn't detract from his regrowth.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
there's no regrowth - the pics have all been taken from different angles and different distances. Can't tell anything conclusive from them at all.

btw it looks like that old guy has steel wires sprouting from his scalp - freakish. :crazy:

Jacob

Reaction score
"His pictures show no such thing [to you]."

Why are you arguing with me about what I see? I know what regrowth looks like. And that's regrowth. Now, again (for what, the third time), whether this is from CG210 or not is another matter altogether.

I tried the product (you didn't), and I would not recommend it for the reasons I stated earlier, but that doesn't detract from his regrowth.

Why are you responding if you're not going to respond to what is being said- or answer questions? Why just not say anything at all then? You're defending the clown w/out actually defending him. It's just STRANGE.

Everything distracts from his "regrowth". Because it's all B-the-fricken-S! Hey, I like that...B-the-fricken-S....

Jacob

Reaction score
there's no regrowth - the pics have all been taken from different angles and different distances. Can't tell anything conclusive from them at all.

btw it looks like that old guy has steel wires sprouting from his scalp - freakish. :crazy:

But you don't understand. Since one can see regrowth, that means it's actually real. Forget the fact that 3 pictures are the same ones or just taken one right after another. Forget the fact that he's got pictures of the crown, for example, that show massive regrowth, while others(same time period) show no such thing. Forget the fact that there's no way hair grows that fast in 3 months. Forget the fact that he was asked to provide additional pictures but instead posts more of the same ones..while gosh darn it the type of pics we were asking for were on the website all along- and they show the comb-over that we suspected.

:salut:

Jacob

Reaction score
For Habemus:

Why do you try to get away with using 3 of the same picture to show your early progress?

Why do you lie about time frames- we all know hair does not grow that fast in 3 months.

And if we really want to get brave- explain why, Habemus, you refused to post pictures that we requested, and instead just kept posting the same pictures you've posted before? We now see, with the link TN provided, that you indeed do have/use a comb-over. So I've just answered my own question..but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd LOVE to hear/read your excuse.

And lastly, why do some of your "after" pictures show a fairly full crown of hair, when others do not? See post #88 and ones such as(and compare to what you just posted above):

img20130608125646.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Another question...since it popped up....Why is it that in various other forums have your posts been deleted or edited out and/or you've been banned?

- - - Updated - - -

Just my 2 cents been on this 5 months and nothing.Yet another waste of money for me.

Maybe if you look again you'll see it's done wonders. Sorry for being sarcastic here on such a serious issue for many(losing hair and/or not being able to grow or even maintain)..but I'm once again referring to his various before/afters- they're all over the map. One day he has a full head of hair(in 3 months)..the next he's growing peach fuzz...etc.

Jacob

Reaction score
For Habemus:

Why do you try to get away with using 3 of the same picture to show your early progress?

Why do you lie about time frames- we all know hair does not grow that fast in 3 months.

img20130608125646.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Jacob

Reaction score
For Habemus:

img20130608125646.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Jacob

Reaction score
The company behind this product was contacted about what Habemus is doing here, and elsewhere(or tried to). I've got the emails..and it's pretty pathetic the responses. They have no problem with their "trialist" doing what he's doing. They think his pictures aren't great quality(actually those where he wants to show the peach fuzz etc ARE good quality..they just aren't proving anything), but aren't bogus either. I didn't see any response from them though, either...on the points being made about the pics here. I agree that that is just one reason why they are bogus.

So..if Habemus all of a sudden decides to respond...we can assume he's had some snake-oil'n help.