Cetirizine and Bimatoprost Solution

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, I just wanted to say thanks to those on this forum, if it wasn't for the experimentation that some are willing to do we would never have alternative and new treatments to try.

I was using careprost on my temples for about 3 weeks and started to get good darkening of vellus/weaker hairs. Anyway for the last 2 weeks I have been trying out my own formulation and this success has continued, obviously its way to early to gauge how successful it can really be, but I wanted to share the details of what I have been doing.

In a 100ml bottle I mixed 60mg Cetiririze with 60ml distilled water and 20ml ethanol/PG solution (from MPBtreatment); after dissolving after night I use coffee filters and a funnel to remove the filler. Once left with a slightly milky solution, i add 5 3ml bottles of Careprost. I have been applying this to temple/frontal regions only. Observing less itching, little shedding and a darkening of weaker little hairs.

Peoples' thoughts?
Jack

Tom155

Reaction score
Why'd you upgrade to topical bimatoprost? Was minoxidil not doing it's job for you?

M_Dorsey

Reaction score
I think some of the companies that have successful lash products came out with hair serums too