Celebrating Your Privilege - Behold My Beautiful Hair

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hate all compliments... i guess that probably means i hate myself - i really get uncomfortable when people compliment me, it's awkward... bleah :eek:

Wow you're a really humble person, dude. Considering how amazing you are.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at social media. I don't know what's more pathetic... the attention seeking w****s or the scores of deadbeat guys waiting in line to give them a like in the hopes of a lay. They swallow the bait like fish from a barrel but fish is never on the menu.

You are so RIGHT. Here's some of my pictures from my facebook pictures. Thought you might like them.

jesus_on_steroids.jpg

My hair looks SO BAD in this picture. I'm ASHAMED TO show it:

jesus_picture_2.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldingat188

Reaction score
It is a strange thing, how pretty much the biggest compliment/insult you can give a person is in relation to their looks, when it has nothing to do with any part of their character or anything they've accomplished

It's because looks are so finalized I think. If someone calls you ugly , you are powerless because there is nothing you can do to change that. At least if someone calls you poor or lazy you have potential to change it. Looks play a huge role and ultimately make up a large part of who we are.

I guess I'll sound shallow but even as a guy , out of any compliment I can get a compliment on my looks would feel the best. Although now that I'm balding it sort of hardly feels like a compliment because I know once I'm bald I sure as hell wouldn't be getting any compliments on my looks

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just lol. A couple of girls I know had a conversation about hair cuts and how the hairdresser cut her hair 2cm too short and she started tearing up... Right in front of me, while they knew I was balding.

Some people are so fake and selfish. I HATE people who are fake, I really do.

You should "accidentally" drive your car close to them. LOL.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't know why this video is related directly but what an obvious and shameless plug.

"You've got great hair by the way! Just thought I'd bring that up! All natural?! I know that's an unconventional topic to talk about in even a private situation never mind on TV, but I thought I'd bring it up!"
"Well, funny you should say..."

"My God he's got the miracle solution!"
"Someone out there just wrote that down!"

I bet McConaughey got 300k for that.

blackg

Reaction score
I don't know why this video is related directly but what an obvious and shameless plug.

"You've got great hair by the way! Just thought I'd bring that up! All natural?! I know that's an unconventional topic to talk about in even a private situation never mind on TV, but I thought I'd bring it up!"
"Well, funny you should say..."

"My God he's got the miracle solution!"
"Someone out there just wrote that down!"

I bet McConaughey got 300k for that.
Haha.. what a joke!

Mathew McCaunoghey: "This is all my natural hair."
Yeah sure it is, brah.

It really is sad that the majority of folks watching this will swallow every word he says.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a strange thing, how pretty much the biggest compliment/insult you can give a person is in relation to their looks, when it has nothing to do with any part of their character or anything they've accomplished

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
really worth a watch.