cuebald

Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you use a French accent?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
Hell theres even been certain girls who would joke with me. I would joke as her curely at and call her a pineapple and she would joke to me saying "atleast i have hair". I laughed because i thought it was funny, i know she was just alluding to my receding hairline but evne if i was completley bald wtf is the big deal! This girl liked me and wouldn't have said anything to hurt my feelings at all, but she said that because she didn't care and didn't think i would either. These exchanges happened all the time between us and i never took it personal neitehr did she. This very same girl, rather hot btw, LOVED ME. Not literally was in love but professed many times that i was the only guy that could "hold her town etc". Strange one huh?

You let her make a hair joke like that and just laughed it off? Talk about showing extreme confidence in yourself. You only do that kind of thing if you are trying to get laid. Us baldies are supposed to run in a corner and cry and make the girl think we are the most pathedic person in this earth.