CCS' opinion on this?

s.a.f

Reaction score

The Gardener

Reaction score
His money will probably end up financing the hookers and blow slush fund for western "aid workers" in some third world backwater...

Either that or it will help some third world tin pot potentate buy his new Mercedes.

cuebald

Reaction score
My opinion is that he's at least a Norwood 3

The Gardener

Reaction score
Agreed. I'd diagnose him as a Norwood 3v frontal diffusing.

I give him 5-10 years until he has a little center patch "island" of hair in the center of his high forehead, surrounded by a sea of baldingly high temples that meet at the top of his head.

CCS

Reaction score
He does not say what he will donate the money too, and how they will use it, or anything like that. Giving your money away is dumb unless you have really done your research and know how it will be spent. Then you got to weigh whether you want to donate it to cancer reserach, or donate it to caring for mentally disabled people.

And 99% of "charities" give 75+% of your donation money to a fundraising comporation that solicitied you in the first place. I worked as a cashier and my store sold $3 wrist bands to raise money for the troops. $2 of the before tax cost when to the company that made and sold the bands. $1 went to the troops. That is why when they ask me at the grocery store if I want to donate to breast cancer, I say, "no, I do not want to donate 2/3 of the money to marketers."

And the pand handlers in my city are wearing slings on their arms now. Every one of them. I just ignore them. I think 75% are lying.

If you spend your money on a nice car, you just put a bunch of workers to work. If you give it to someone to sit on their rear, no work is done. I prefer to pay people to work.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
If you spend your money on a nice car, you just put a bunch of workers to work. If you give it to someone to sit on their rear, no work is done. I prefer to pay people to work.

o_O thats an interesting perspective!

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i kinda have to agree with CCS but i also find it strage people's veiw on theise things
lets say if something said "made in india" they would have an immoral veiw on the idea that it was made in a poor country but they wouldn't object to giving money for a povety related cause in india, yet in the uk if someone has a job it's ok but if someone is on the dole it's frowned upon, yet in basic principles it's the same thing as being poor in india but people have a completely inverted view on it

99.9% of poverty is caused by bad education and corruption
most charities are trying to introduce schools but it's still an issue because they are trying to introduce a highly academic system in a country where it's completely useless, i have not seen any third world education projects that are related to vocational study but that is what they need, they need builders not architects.