Cb Vs Ru58841. Please Post About Your Experiences.

pcas

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, I am writing this specifically to anyone who has actually used one of these chemicals for hair loss. If you have not and just want to chime in, please don’t. I want to only hear from people who are speaking from experience in using either/both.

So I have been considering giving one of these two chemicals a try.

For reason I won’t elaborate on, Finasteride was a huge failure. I’ve posted on here about my experience.

But obviously, without finasteride, my hair
Loss has continued to accelerate.

I’m considering trying either CB or RU58841. I wanted to know who is trying what and who is experiencing positive effects from either. Also, for those of you who are trying either, please let me know how you are mixing them. If you’re mixing them in some exotic solution, please elaborate on how exactly you’re doing that. The more information, the better.

Also, I’ve heard that there are health concerns regarding RU58841 - something to do with it breaking down the muscles in the heart. Has anyone got any opinion on that or any other health concerns you have or health issues you’ve experienced from either of these.

Thanks guys,

Paul

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The story about ru58841 and the heart muscles is bullshit. However ru58841 wont do anything for you. Anyone here (apart from the 40 year olds who dont actually have bad hairloss) will tell you it does next to nothing. You certainly wont get any regrowth, you might slow things down at best. I used up to 500mg of the stuff a day.

CB0301 however i've used in the past in much smaller quantities and got much better results than ru. Several people have had regrowth but only recently have people been able to buy and use it for a longer period of time as the price has come down significantly.

If you're going to use either just use CB, twice a day at the highest strength you can afford.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The story about ru58841 and the heart muscles is bullshit. However ru58841 wont do anything for you. Anyone here (apart from the 40 year olds who dont actually have bad hairloss) will tell you it does next to nothing. You certainly wont get any regrowth, you might slow things down at best. I used up to 500mg of the stuff a day.

CB0301 however i've used in the past in much smaller quantities and got much better results than ru. Several people have had regrowth but only recently have people been able to buy and use it for a longer period of time as the price has come down significantly.

If you're going to use either just use CB, twice a day at the highest strength you can afford.

How much do you pay for CB @Ollie ?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$60 a gram but wasn’t part of a group buy. I briefly remember getting quoted $48 if you could get together enough people for a 50-100 gram order.

For how long have you used CB for? And why did you quit?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
For how long have you used CB for? And why did you quit?

I used it 2-3 years ago for about 4 months and started getting some regrowth but had to stop because of it being insanely expensive lol.

I’m on it again now as of 3-4 weeks ago but I’m also on a small dose of finasteride so I’m not the best casestudy.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used it 2-3 years ago for about 4 months and started getting some regrowth but had to stop because of it being insanely expensive lol.

I’m on it again now as of 3-4 weeks ago but I’m also on a small dose of finasteride so I’m not the best casestudy.

It sucks that there are almost no people that used CB for longer than a year without ever having a hair transplant or being on another treatment. Because we already know that it provides regrowth in the first couple of months but the question is whether you ever fall below baseline.

pcas

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sucks that there are almost no people that used CB for longer than a year without ever having a hair transplant or being on another treatment. Because we already know that it provides regrowth in the first couple of months but the question is whether you ever fall below baseline.
So just how expensive is CB to use? Can someone please talk me through the numbers and talk to me about what you mix this into etc. I have literally zero experience with CB.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So just how expensive is CB to use? Can someone please talk me through the numbers and talk to me about what you mix this into etc. I have literally zero experience with CB.

It costs around ~$60gr and I will mix it with 25% PG, 25% Transcutol and 50% ethanol.

pcas

My Regimen
Reaction score
It costs around ~$60gr and I will mix it with 25% PG, 25% Transcutol and 50% ethanol.
I’m going to ask some real newbie questions

1. What are PG and Transcutol? And why are you using them?

2. Why don’t you use them in the 1:1:1 ratio I keep seeing everyone talking about?

3.how long have you been using this?

4. Have you experienced any good results?

5. Any sides?

6. Where are you buying them from?

7. How are you mixing them?

8. When during the day do you use them?

9. I use Minoxidil. Is there any reason to believe that you can/can’t mix CB with Minoxidil?

10. Have you tried RU? How does RU compare with CB in your opinion?

11. Any other advice regarding CB?

Sorry for the total nube questions.

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
I used RU58841 for 8 months once a day 5% mixed with minoxidil and achieved nothing, i was also using finasteride at the same time, sad times, also looking into the CB combination and the lower finasteride dose as well

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve had a lot of success maintaining on 7% RU. The only downside is if I ever run out for a bit or can’t use it, my scalp will turn into an unbearably itchy mess in a few days. It has caused me to believe that these topical AAs cause my androgen receptors to upregulate (there is not a lot of science showing that’s a thing). Perhaps it’s why CB was shown to become less effective. Or it’s because hairloss studies are incredibly difficult.

Anyway, I would go with CB if I wasn’t already on RU. I still may switch. It appears to possibly be weaker that RU but it actually has a safety profile and you might be able to get it somewhere other than a shady Chinese lab someday.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Sorry to bother you...but can you answer my questions pls? Thank you....

PG and Transcutol are used for absorbtion. And I got the vehicle from @swingbeam who got it from @hilbert. And I have not started the treatment yet, haven't even bought it. Because I am still debating whether it's worth it. I belief that you can use it Minoxidil but I am not sure. I don't know much about RU but I have heard people say that it's stronger but also more 'dangerous' since we don't know it's safety profile.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you ever mixed cb and ru for daily application together? i cant find anything about interaction