CB vs RU

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah mg-by-mg, that's what I mean (based on the data we have). A comparable hair count study of both compounds with a high N= would be great, but we know that isn't going to come.

You probably would yeah, only one way to find out. That being said if you are maintaining without any side effects that's great right :)?

indeed, no sides. a some good libido sometimes.
but the experimental route is only for the daring ones: e.g. now i'm in an effluvium since 2 weeks. while on finasteride this happened so many times, and i've never given a sh.t. Now i'm scared!

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
indeed, no sides. a some good libido sometimes.
but the experimental route is only for the daring ones: e.g. now i'm in an effluvium since 2 weeks. while on finasteride this happened so many times, and i've never given a sh.t. Now i'm scared!
Guys, can we revive this thread for those who have been using CD and / or RU for many months or longer? I just had to drop Estrogel after 6 weeks and feel I need to replace it with something that won't wreak havoc down below.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, can we revive this thread for those who have been using CD and / or RU for many months or longer? I just had to drop Estrogel after 6 weeks and feel I need to replace it with something that won't wreak havoc down below.

RU clinical trials were discontinued (with no explanation) a few years ago.

Clascoterone acne treatment is going through final NDA filing this year to potentially be on shelves 2020. Phase 2 for hair loss results should come out this year for men, with no signs of sideaffects from 6 months interim data.

For the purposes of safety, I’d pick the more transparent option.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i think CB is exploited by Breezula. why did you drop it ?

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
How? That's not possible. CB works only locally and once it hits the blood stream its almost immediately metabolized into an inactive form

Bullshit !!! One study says it can take up to 6 hours to metabolized into an inactive form. 6 hours is plenty of time to cause all types of sides effects.

I tried CB and it fucked me up. Stop blindly believing the conclusions of these studies, they are often WRONG.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bullshit !!! One study says it can take up to 6 hours to metabolized into an inactive form. 6 hours is plenty of time to cause all types of sides effects.

I tried CB and it fucked me up. Stop blindly believing the conclusions of these studies, they are often WRONG.

Yeah lol, just like RU58841 having a half life of 1 hour means that it does not have side effects. In 1 hour, your blood circulates through your entire body approximately 60 times. That's more than enough time for the RU58841 to attach to every single receptor it finds. And once it does that, it stays bound to that receptor for at least 24 hours. And that's just the first wave, after one hour, there is still 50% of all the RU that went systemic, in your bloodstream...

People already reported side effects on CB. Everything goes systemic, there is no magic anti-androgen, and no magic vehicle to prevent anything from going systemic even 1%.

No side effects? Keep believing that nonsense.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

What happened and where did you order?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
It fucked up my sleeping, can’t sleep for more than 4 hours and the sleep that I do get is not the deep sleep that my body requires. Found 2 other posters with the same sides. Got it from Kane.
I dont trust kane.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah lol, just like RU58841 having a half life of 1 hour means that it does not have side effects. In 1 hour, your blood circulates through your entire body approximately 60 times. That's more than enough time for the RU58841 to attach to every single receptor it finds. And once it does that, it stays bound to that receptor for at least 24 hours. And that's just the first wave, after one hour, there is still 50% of all the RU that went systemic, in your bloodstream...

People already reported side effects on CB. Everything goes systemic, there is no magic anti-androgen, and no magic vehicle to prevent anything from going systemic even 1%.

No side effects? Keep believing that nonsense.

bruh this post is basically saying we are totally fucked, if all those coming anti-androgen drugs which aren't supposed to go systemic like fina is a myth..

pray for tsuji in 5-10 years + i guess :(

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
did u applied cb in the eve? how much?
I used about 12 mg I think, it’s been over a year now, not sure the exact dose I used. I applied it in the evening but that didn’t make any difference because sides continue way after I stop taking it. Was only on it for about 4 days before I notice i couldn’t sleep and stop.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It fucked up my sleeping, can’t sleep for more than 4 hours and the sleep that I do get is not the deep sleep that my body requires. Found 2 other posters with the same sides. Got it from Kane.

I'd take that over sexual side effects.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
in my opinion everybody can handle some soft sides. the sides of ru and cb are long term significant lower than with finasteride.

if hair loss makes u not mentally depressed, shave ur head. this is the only solution w/o sides
You don’t know that because there is no long term study on them. What I have learned the hard way is that if you experience any amount of sides, no matter how small it is, then it is not worth it. Because those small sides can develop into very serious sides over time. I learned that the hard way, not from some bullshit study.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd take that over sexual side effects.
No you won’t, trust me lol.....it has tought me so much about the human body that doctors don’t even understand.

For example, deep sleep rest and replenishes your eyes. When this thing stop you from getting that deep sleep, your eyes can’t rest and replenish. This leads to very dry eyes that eventually starts to effect your vision. Your brain also needs deep sleep, lack of it leads to all type brain isues, long term it can be very serious.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
No you won’t, trust me lol.....it has tought me so much about the human body that doctors don’t even understand.

For example, deep sleep rest and replenishes your eyes. When this thing stop you from getting that deep sleep, your eyes can’t rest and replenish. This leads to very dry eyes that eventually starts to effect your vision. Your brain also needs deep sleep, lack of it leads to all type brain isues, long term it can be very serious.

I had severe insomnia for months thanks to excessive hairloss,I know.

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if this has asked before but does CB work in Stemox/Neogenic as good as RU, or will I have to change to a different vehicle?