Cb Trial Vehicle Formulation Help (any Help Would Be Appreciated!)

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the solution vehicle used in CB trials. I was wondering if I wanted to go the path of using it, how do I go about mixing this??

The formulation described in Example 4 was studied in a clinical trial to evaluate its pharmacokinetic profile, safety, and tolerability. According to the study protocol, 1 ml of the formulation (corresponding to 50 mg of cortexolone-17α-propionate) was applied once a day on study day 1 and then twice daily thereafter on study days 2-28 to the areas of the scalp suffering from alopecia.

EXAMPLE 4
Component
Amount (g/100 g) Amount (Kg/ 15 Kg batch)
Cortexolone-17α-propionate 5.00 / 0.75
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether 31.50 / 4.725
Alcohol (Ethanol) 31.50 / 4.725
Ascorbyl palmitate 0.50 / 0.075
Polysorbate 80 0.10 / 0.015
Propylene glycol 31.40 g / 4.710

I don't understand, Cortexolone-17α-propionate and Ascorbyl palmitate are powder form. Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, Alcohol (Ethanol), Polysorbate 80, Propylene glycol are liquids.

So how do we measure them both in this mix? I don't understand. Measuring a liquid in grams? I know it's like a percentage or something, but I just don't get it.

Does this mean in 1mL syringe I put a little under a third: (Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether), (Ethanol) and (Propylene Glycol) and then just mix that with .001g (Polysorbate 80) .5g (Cortexolone-17α-propionate) and .005g (Ascorbyl palmitate) ??

Any help would be appreciated.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool. Guess no one's interested.

Let's post more stuff about guys cumming on our scalps lol