Cb In Stemoxydine Vs Fina In Stemoxydine

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I decided i wanna try a new topical. And just bought some bottles of stemoxydine.
I know from what i read by itself it won't do anything for hair loss at all. But i read some really good stuff about how it is a good penetrating aging for a topical !

At 84 ml a bottle a month this would give 2-3 ml a day. I know this wont be a cure at all, just a try out.

For a topical antiandrogen i was thinking between cb and fina. have some of you guys tried it, read about it, anything.. etc From my own perception of ''positive vs negative'' of both :

CB in stemox :
- harder to get cb (canada, borders,etc)
- drastically more expensive
- small or close to no sides effect

Fina in stemox :
- easier to get
- less expensive
- more chance or sides

What is your opinion on this ?

Attachments

• 69033221_458920154957831_214050660247666688_n.jpg
    69033221_458920154957831_214050660247666688_n.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 229

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It really depends. Also, they have different methods of action so why not both. Unless you have a prescription for topical finasteride or grind it up from pills yourself, I haven’t seen it sold for much cheaper than CB.

As for garnier stemox, it’s a good option if you can’t get 96% ethanol in your country. If you can, many think garnier is a waste of money and not the best vehicle. At best, studies showed 4% density improvement but that was on 8ml a day. It’s near impossible (and impractical) to apply that much in one sitting.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the same I was looking for a vehicle for my powder CB, someone has an idea? I am looking to buy, I can not find a website

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the same I was looking for a vehicle for my powder CB, someone has an idea? I am looking to buy, I can not find a website
There are a bunch of good threads about CB vehicles. One was called “I found the perfect CB vehicle” or something like that.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a bunch of good threads about CB vehicles. One was called “I found the perfect CB vehicle” or something like that.

you personally use CB?

I can not find vehicle sales links, once I have it I buy this car because I already have my powder CB ^^

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It really depends. Also, they have different methods of action so why not both. Unless you have a prescription for topical finasteride or grind it up from pills yourself, I haven’t seen it sold for much cheaper than CB.

As for garnier stemox, it’s a good option if you can’t get 96% ethanol in your country. If you can, many think garnier is a waste of money and not the best vehicle. At best, studies showed 4% density improvement but that was on 8ml a day. It’s near impossible (and impractical) to apply that much in one sitting.

yeaj already mixed liposomal fina is quiete expensive ! i was thinking about getting a prescription and crush the pills

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can actually get 95 % alcool in liquor stores here in canada. But maybe only alcool as a topical carrier with dry too fast. Maybe a 50 / 50 mix of alcool / stemox would be pretty interesting !

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using 5% minoxidil diluted to 3% as a vehicle.
I dilute with pg and alcohol.
Its probably way better than stemox result wise.
And don't forget to dermaneedle. I'm experiencing very good regrowth by mixing seti with minoxidil and dermaneedling.
You can replace seti with anti-androgen.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can actually get 95 % alcool in liquor stores here in canada. But maybe only alcool as a topical carrier with dry too fast. Maybe a 50 / 50 mix of alcool / stemox would be pretty interesting !
The stemox vehicle is mostly alcohol so that wouldn’t make sense. Also, you would be cutting the stemox when 8ml was needed to even help a little. The stemox would be worthless if you cut it in half.

I didn’t mean for you to only use ethanol. Most people use PG, PEG, and other things in addition to ethanol.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So would you recommend fina or cb, and i guess stemox is worthless right .. bought it for nothing haha, if a (alcool, pg, water) base is better