Cb Any Good? - Or Is It Overpriced Junk?

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using it for two months so it's too early to make a judgement (0,5 ml, 5% in stemox).

I'm not sure but I think there is some hair strengthening. No sides at all so far.

CodyJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using it for two months so it's too early to make a judgement (0,5 ml, 5% in stemox).

I'm not sure but I think there is some hair strengthening. No sides at all so far.

5% CB jesus what is the monthly cost?

Where do you get your CB from?

Last edited:

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I paid about 50-60 $ per gram. I bought it through a GB on polish forum and the source is Kane probably but I'm not sure.

CodyJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I paid about 50-60 $ per gram. I bought it through a GB on polish forum and the source is Kane probably but I'm not sure.

Why are you bothering with CB when you are already on finasteride?

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cause finasteride is quite weak when it comes to hairline/temples.

And don't forget that all androgens (not only dht) contribute to hairloss so it is better to add to your regimen androgen receptor antagonists.

CodyJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cause finasteride is quite weak when it comes to hairline/temples.

And don't forget that all androgens (not only dht) contribute to hairloss so it is better to add to your regimen androgen receptor antagonists.

So you use 0.050mg of CB daily?

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used stemox as vehicle but I switch to ethanol and butylene glycol now.

I use scales to weigh my vehicle - it's 0,5 g (Idk how much ml it is but I suppose about 0,5 ml).

CodyJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used stemox as vehicle but I switch to ethanol and butylene glycol now.

I use scales to weigh my vehicle - it's 0,5 g (Idk how much ml it is but I suppose about 0,5 ml).

0.5ml that seem insanely low to try to apply to your entire scalp. For reference the minoxidil dropper is 1ml. I usually try to get between 2 or 3ml for me entire scalp