CB-03-01 Vehicle

robot_hair

Reaction score
Nice man. When are you going to start? Eth/PG is completely fine. Very few people (almost nobody actually) have trialed CB at a strength of 5%. You are dropping RU58841 because of side effects?

100 mg of RU makes my groin hurt, and causes some erection issues. I will likely switch to 50 mg RU. Once my RU supply is exhausted, I may switch to CB.

robot_hair

Reaction score

Here's some of the fun bits:

vA7q8CL.jpg

MdIiwqX.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
What an awful name though. Sounds like an air freshener.

FiveMore

Reaction score
100 mg of RU makes my groin hurt, and causes some erection issues. I will likely switch to 50 mg RU. Once my RU supply is exhausted, I may switch to CB.

I am thinking of doing a cb-03-01 and bimatroprost mix. 10mg 1mg respectively in 1ml of neogenic daily.

I had sides with RU on 20 mg a day. Same as yours

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
I've tried asking this elsewhere, but where do people buy ethanol and make sure that its good quality? Much of whats available on amazon/ebay has PPG or acetone mixed in.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone told me this earlier. Am i being trolled? Seriously, applying liquor to your scalp as a vehicle?

I personally use this one as a vehicle;

The citrus component apparently increases PGE2 production. Once a week I also binge on it, helps to cope with the pain caused by microneedling my scalp. Really a win-win situation.

Ulti

Reaction score
I personally use this one as a vehicle;

The citrus component apparently increases PGE2 production. Once a week I also binge on it, helps to cope with the pain caused by microneedling my scalp. Really a win-win situation.

Sales will increase for grey goose on a hairloss forum.. Kinda funny

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
If you guys mention ethanol/PG vehicle, what concentrations do you use? I've heard 1/3 eathanol, 1/3 PG and 1/3 distilled water, but distilled water isn't always used?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Sales will increase for grey goose on a hairloss forum.. Kinda funny
I suppose the liquor industry is booming in general,
thanks to the number of guys like us crying over our suds...and lost hair. :broken:

I may need a gaggle of Grey, just to forget my own sorrows.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Might be getting this soon in a groupbuy for dem researchers. Price will be $60 for 1 gram. Should make it more viable for many people to trial this at a desired concentration. 99% minimum from a new source.

Did this ever come about or might it be possible to get CB for $60 per gram?

Coonberry

Reaction score
So what is the most updated info about the best vehicle to use with CB, keen on starting it asap but unsure of what vehicle to use. Will report results once I start every month

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are you searching these threads??

I have searched 3 forums and 20 threads, but i can't seem to find people who are on CB >6months and still maintaining. Lots of different stories but not really successtories.

finasteride and ru give me sides so i think CB is my only option now... hope for some advice!

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
I have searched 3 fgps and 20 threads, but i can't seem to find people who are on CB >6months and still maintaining. Lots of different stories but not really successtories.

finasteride and ru give me sides so i think CB is my only option now... hope for some advice!
if you want 6 months maintenance, then wait for me for 40 more days... and wish me good luck.

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate,

I use k&B solution with success. But PG/ethanol should be as good. if not better.

My experience every vehicle with 50% + ethanol works.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently using CB in 50% Eth + 50% PG.

Do you think that 40% Eth + 40% PG + 20% DMI would be better?