cb-03-01 vehicle with Stemoxydine for hairloss

RoxR4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, first time writing here but i have been a reader here for several years,
I just bought a bottle of stemoxydine, relatively cheap where I live but i would like to give cb-03-01 a go as I've read from numerous of ppl that it's less harmful than RU
My question now is how much of cb-03-01 do i mix into a stemoxydine bottle which is 90ml

I was thinking of buying 1g of cb-03-01 to start with from anageninc to try it out but it sounds very expensive but as I said I have no clue how much of the 1g im going to mix with the stemoxydine

thank you!

RoxR4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for the missleading title I meant to use stemoxydine as a vehicle

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only vehicle you ought to use for CB is the one from the clinical trial. You can use stemoxydine separately if you wish but it is inappropriate vehicle for CB.

RoxR4

My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly is the vehicle from the clinical trial and where can I buy it?

PS, i've read That serveral People in here are using stemox as a vehicle for cb

Last edited:

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1:1:1 ETH-PG-TRANSCUTOL

Be that as it may, it's still not a vehicle you ought to use.

RoxR4

My Regimen
Reaction score
1:1:1 ETH-PG-TRANSCUTOL

Be that as it may, it's still not a vehicle you ought to use.

Okay thanks, do you know where i could get 1:1:1 ETH-PG-TRANSCUTOL? have tried a google search but i come up with nothing.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well ethanol and propylene glycol are easy to find (in the US at least). Transcutol might be more difficult to source but again it's available in the US.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemoxydine is a great vehicle, i've used with CB and currently use with RU. It's 1000x better then mixing alcohol, PG or whatever else, and it works 1000x better as well.

RoxR4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemoxydine is a great vehicle, i've used with CB and currently use with RU. It's 1000x better then mixing alcohol, PG or whatever else, and it works 1000x better as well.
okay so if i want to go with stemox as a vehicle how much of CB do i have to mix in it?
I have stemoxydine 90ml i was thinking in buying 1g of CB from Anagen but it's soo expensive.. But maybe worth it if it means you get to keep your hair.

is there any reason that you now use RU instead of CB?
I've been reading some horror stories about RU and saw some recognizeable people here who has switched to CB becuase it has less side-effects than RU

Last edited:

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use RU because it's cheaper, way cheaper. When I used CB I just eye'd it up never really measured it. I didn't notice any increase from CB over RU so went back to RU.

RoxR4

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use RU because it's cheaper, way cheaper. When I used CB I just eye'd it up never really measured it. I didn't notice any increase from CB over RU so went back to RU.
Ok so you didn't experience any side effects with RU? Ive ordered some actually but im Kinda scared of the side effects since i've read so much about it

RoxR4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemoxydine won't work.

You need 1:1:! PG ETH TRA

They sell it in Andorra and ship directly with DHL to your house

Try the lowest 2.5% first

They also sell oral minoxidil and Finaxidil
Thanks!, really expensive tho but I'll do anything for a full head of hair. I'm currently on RU58841 but i've noticed some side effects.
Would you say CB-03-01 would be a safer choice?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is much safer but not sure if it's has effective
Still a new treatment, some guys on the forum are having good results

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is much safer but not sure if it's has effective
Still a new treatment, some guys on the forum are having good results
Im applying the cream (2g daily) to my scalp I wonder if the acne vehicle is sufficient for hairloss (i part my hair and take my time but I'm not sure). I'm going to start applying 4grams next month when I go back to my derm and ask him to prescribe me two tubes a month.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
isn't the cream 1% concentration?
That won't work
In the study the lowest concentration used was 2.5% twice daily. Putting 5 grams of cream on my head would be equivalent to that. That increased tahc by 10. Now I don't know if the cream or the carrier in the study is easier absorbed.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need 5% at least to saturate receptors, volume won't do the same
Why do you believe that? The study itself had 2.5% applied twice daily as one of the tested concentrations and it was effective. So we know a 2.5% concentration is sufficient to "saturate the receptors" to some extent to elicit a statistically and visually significant response when applied twice a day.

Now it could be the case that a 1% cream applied at 2.5 units is not enough to compete similarly to a 2.5%/ml solution but I'm also pairing it with low dose topical finasteride ~0.01%.