CB-03-01 Release Date

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont think the FDA is incompetent they are just slow and a government branch so bureaucracy is a big thing that slows them down. Testing things to make sure they are safe is just a slow time consuming thing in general. I do think certain treatments like CB being a topical could be fast tracked since the chemical is already being shown to be safe for acne. You would think for acne they tested high doses like male pattern baldness would use so you could assume its generally safe for male pattern baldness already so it could move faster through the stages.

But ... CB is invented by some european company. So FDA may only restrict its entrance on the american market...
But, american users use CB made in obscure chinese labs even now...
I don't think we should blame FDA for their slow check... The safety is important after all.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol sarcasm on an Internet forum, someone's depressed with life
I said that because you're asking such a stupid question. A few non-retarded brain cells in a brain will reason that people here will not be able to answer that question until it comes out.

ma12199

Reaction score
I said that because you're asking such a stupid question. A few non-retarded brain cells in a brain will reason that people here will not be able to answer that question until it comes out.

Lmao well in that case I apologize that I don't spend a large portion of my life on these forums to know more info

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Lmao well in that case I apologize that I don't spend a large portion of my life on these forums to know more info
It's not a matter of time, it's just common sense. With any drug, can you know the efficacy before it comes out? Is that really something anyone can answer? Of course not.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

No problem,..., you are wellcome ;), in case that you want know about hairloss, it is a fascinating issue.