Cb 03 01 order

J

jonson

Hello
I want to give cb a try. Someone know from where i can buy that?
And which formula i will make? Like ru? I am elergic to pg..
Thank you.

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
No one ever seems to provide a source as to where we can purchase. I'm interested as well so hopefully this thread will clarify.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
me too....long time lurker and not getting much from finasteride.

Been reading about CB for a while and it's strangely quiet. Not that effective after all?

Desperate to try it out though.

J

jonson

Hi guys i read on a other forum that kane is selling cb but it cost 500$/Gram
This is too much expensive.
I don't know if is it true for now because the post from 2010

Ende

Reaction score
Kane does NOT have CB-03-01 in crystalline form III.

It's quite around CB-03-01, because the project was moved to a private forum. Many people have seen promising results, and the 1% cream appears to be very well tolerated in terms of side effects. No one has reported systemic, anti-androgen side effects, and some of the people who're experimenting with the drug, have bad experience with RU58841 and Propecia.

We only have one source at the moment, and it'll not be available to the public, so don't bother asking.

Ace Ventura

Reaction score
So Enden,

I don't want to bother you. When do u expect true cb to be available to the regular public?

and, i guess u are also using it, right? if true, have u some results, opinions about?

thanks

Ende

Reaction score
It's hard to tell. We need more sources, before a source may be revealed, and unfortunately - it takes a lot of time to set up a new source. There are many dishonest resellers and manufacturers out there; resellers who claims that they are manufacturers, and both resellers and manufacturers that claims that they have something they don't. We want to do business with manufacturers only, and we're always testing samples before buying anything. This process takes a lot of time and money. If someone is trying to scam us, we have to start all over again - and this is something that has happened several times.

I've been using it for one month. It's definitely effective, and superior to RU58841. I'm very sensitive to drugs in general, and I'm using anabolic-androgen steroids, so it's easy for me to tell. It appears to be able to keep my problem with seborrheic dermatitis under control as well, by reducing sebum production.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds ideal to be honest. Nothing has helped my Seb Derm and it's one of the most frustrating parts of this hair loss issue.

Wish i had joined the original list but didn't have the funds at the time.

Hope it continues to work well for you and the others. Hopefully we will see some more reliable manufacturers out there soon so a few more of us can jump on it.

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
sounds great! Does it stops the loss only or is there also regrowth? are there any pictures of results from people?

regards

Ende

Reaction score
Like I said, it thickens up your hair - in other words, reverses the miniaturization process, and it maintains what you have got. That's about it. However, it appears to make growth stimulants like minoxidil more effective. One of the members had been using Rogaine for many years, and it had lost its effect. When he added 1% CB-03-01 cream to his regimen, hairs began sprouting all over his hairline again. They were grown from a combination of the drugs, but it appears as they were dependent on minoxidil. He was using Propecia before, but quit due to side effects. In his case, CB-03-01 is at least as effective as Propecia was, and that's without any side effects :)

The members have to post the pictures themselves. I won't do that.

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
thanks enden. I want to get off finasteride because of sides so hopefully it will be available soon.

I've read on this forum that you have used finasteride but quitted because of sides. I've the same problem but i'm still on finasteride. I'm scared to loose much hair if i quit but i'm also scared of the sides if i continue to use it. What have you used to stop hairloss before you started cb a month ago?

regards

Ende

Reaction score
I recommend that you quit Propecia immediately if you have sexual side effects! I used RU58841. It's effective, but may cause systemic side effects. You should use Kraemer & Bohn's 5% solution to increase the efficacy, and minimize the risk of side effects- and transferring the drug to other people. Read all about it in my guide, which you find in my thread "Share your experience with RU58841".

PRM

Reaction score
Like I said, it thickens up your hair - in other words, reverses the miniaturization process, and it maintains what you have got. That's about it. However, it appears to make growth stimulants like minoxidil more effective. One of the members had been using Rogaine for many years, and it had lost its effect. When he added 1% CB-03-01 cream to his regimen, hairs began sprouting all over his hairline again. They were grown from a combination of the drugs, but it appears as they were dependent on minoxidil. He was using Propecia before, but quit due to side effects. In his case, CB-03-01 is at least as effective as Propecia was, and that's without any side effects :)

The members have to post the pictures themselves. I won't do that.

Hi Enden,
Are you still using CB 03 01?

You seem to be the only one around these forums who found a effective vehicle to use this substance. Can you please comment a little about your actual status?

Thanks a lot!