CB-03-01 Batch 20160316 NMR tested >99% pure

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mates,

I have bought another batch of cb 0301 FORM lll from Kane. It is batch 20160316 from march. Past batch worked well, but I had to test it to be sure about purity.

The test is done in an university, reports are analyzed by phd. HNMR is clean, Purity is about +99% regarding analysis. This complies with patent. They tested with DMSO and CDCI3 carrier.

Test reports in the link below

https://www.scribd.com/Doctor/315806884/CB-03-01-Kane-Batch-20160316-Test-Results

abcdefg

Reaction score
Good to see people test this stuff although most people are using RU since CB is pretty pricey. If propecia fails what else is there other then RU/CB?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the price of CB?

Why would anybody use CB instead of RU?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to see people test this stuff although most people are using RU since CB is pretty pricey. If propecia fails what else is there other then RU/CB?

Setipripant or swisstemples protocol

- - - Updated - - -

What is the price of CB?

Why would anybody use CB instead of RU?

Depends where you buy it from. Cost a lot more than RU. Hopefully as more people buy it the price will drop due to competition just like RU. Main reason in using it is that is should hypothetically be side effect free from systemic absorption unlike what might happen from other anti-androgens

- - - Updated - - -

Also thanks for testing and sharing Cupido, its greatly appreciated.