Castor Oil To Use Topical - Experiences?

Svensvin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys

So I have trouble finding an overview of castor oil in here. It's probably been posted before but is castor oil any good for hair loss (topically). And if so do you guys have any favorite version of it?

I was thinking using it maybe in combination with essential oils after microneedling - any experiences?

Much appreciated

Lyn_from_UK

My Regimen
Reaction score
Castor Oil is long proven to help skin and enhance hair growth. However, something far better came along. If you are going to apply oils to the scalp, why not use Emu Oil. It blows all the others away, the profile is perfect for skin and follicle nutrition, it has strong anti-androgenic properties and is a super-penetrator, its also the only oil that penetrates all the skin layers. Make sure its organic Australian, not 'farmed' as the latter is empty of all the micro nutrients. (wild Emu's peck on all manner of berries and minerals that make the oil super dense in very unique nutrients)

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Castor oil has been used as a replacement to topical PGE2.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Castor oil has been used as a replacement to topical PGE2.
Ricinoleic acid ,I can find nobody use this. it is the most important part in CO.
there is no people to use ricinoleic acid. I know it is bad to skin and eyes. If we use it 5ml to the pumpkinseed oil.25ml.to use it to scalp .And use Diclofenac to kill all the pgd2.I think it will work better.

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Castor Oil is long proven to help skin and enhance hair growth. However, something far better came along. If you are going to apply oils to the scalp, why not use Emu Oil. It blows all the others away, the profile is perfect for skin and follicle nutrition, it has strong anti-androgenic properties and is a super-penetrator, its also the only oil that penetrates all the skin layers. Make sure its organic Australian, not 'farmed' as the latter is empty of all the micro nutrients. (wild Emu's peck on all manner of berries and minerals that make the oil super dense in very unique nutrients)
This doesn’t actually do anything right? Or it’s just good mixed with taking finasteride

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ricinoleic acid ,I can find nobody use this. it is the most important part in CO.
there is no people to use ricinoleic acid. I know it is bad to skin and eyes. If we use it 5ml to the pumpkinseed oil.25ml.to use it to scalp .And use Diclofenac to kill all the pgd2.I think it will work better.
Hydrocortisone and castor oil plus minoxidil should work well

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Castor oil is very unlikely to stop your hair from falling out. Natural treatments are typically too weak to be able to effectively treat male pattern baldness. Saw Palmetto and Zix are probably the only natural things that may achieve something, and even these won't help with moderately or severely aggressive hair loss.

This Youtuber, for example, has used a lot of natural supplements and oils which he advertizes on his channel, while refusing to use proven medical male pattern baldness treatments. He is now pretty much completely bald. All that natural stuff that he's preached about for years on his channel has done nothing for his own hair loss.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Castor oil is very unlikely to stop your hair from falling out. Natural treatments are typically too weak to be able to effectively treat male pattern baldness. Saw Palmetto and Zix are probably the only natural things that may achieve something, and even these won't help with moderately or severely aggressive hair loss.

This Youtuber, for example, has used a lot of natural supplements and oils which he advertizes on his channel, while refusing to use proven medical male pattern baldness treatments. He is now pretty much completely bald. All that natural stuff that he's preached about for years on his channel has done nothing for his own hair loss.

I remember his older videos. That aside, ricinoleic acid seems to be a great precursor to increased levels of PGE2 but I heard that topical castor oil has to get systemic to break down the triglycerides so the ricinoleic acid can move freely. Maybe we can get pure ricinoleic acid powder and use it as a poor mans pge2?