Castor Oil Bring Back Libido On finasteride

kana-sucre

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd been on finasteride 1mg for almost 2 years, and increased the dose to 1,25 mg 1 month ago. I'd almost hardly any side effects. Libido decreased a little bit and I had not had any morning wood for these 2 years, but I was able to take over it and handle it.

I'd also been taking 1ml of castor oil orally every day without a lot of improvement, but a month ago or so I decided to increase the dose to 2ml (1ml in the morning and 1ml in the evening) and then to 4ml (2 in the morning, and 2ml in the evening). A few days after changing the dose to 4ml a day, libido came back higher than ever, I have now the morning wood every day again.

So, is that possible that castor oil increase libido, or may it come from something else? I changed my finasteride's brand when I changed the dose, I now buy 5mg fina but it comes from a farmacy so I doubt it could be fake...

Has anybody else experienced that?

Kana

shookwun

Reaction score
Exogenous testosterone is the only means of actually increasing your libido

2mrfqk4.png

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Castor oil...i didnt know you could ingest it Id be happy if it helped libido even if it tasted shite, had to stop taking finasteride cos of sides

kana-sucre

My Regimen
Reaction score
Castor oil...i didnt know you could ingest it Id be happy if it helped libido even if it tasted shite, had to stop taking finasteride cos of sides
Yep you can ingest it, it's safe but you can't take more than 6ml a day otherwise you will have a bad time... I recommand you to start progressivly if you want to take it orally!

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep you can ingest it, it's safe but you can't take more than 6ml a day otherwise you will have a bad time... I recommand you to start progressivly if you want to take it orally!
'A bad time' lool yes I know where you're coming from ;) Forgot about castor oils 'other uses' ;) I might just start finasteride again and take the castir oil too see what happens...