Cassiopea's Website Updated With New Info

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why it's hard to understand that someone can understand that but still feel bad for someone who thinks that SM is going to work for them when it's not going to give them a cosmetic improvement. I am sure there is someone out there who is afraid to take finasteride because they've heard the horror stories, so they are waiting on SM to save them thinking it's going to be as effective. Then when SM doesn't work form they will jump on finasteride after having wasted three years. It's a shame.

That’s just speculative bull crap. You have no idea. Let me illustrate how wrong your post is by rewording your narrative:

“The SM did work and they didnt need to jump on finasteride and were happy they waited three years (or bought some from. China earlier).”

It’s just an equally make believe comment but different angle.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's cool that something new could be available then, but honestly its efficacy is pretty underwhelming. People cling to the hope of synergistic effects with all these underwhelming treatments, but I just don't buy it. Minoxidil and Finasteride work synergistically to give great results, but they also give very good results as stand-alone treatments. I just hope people aren't waiting for Sammumed to save them.

While there is a lot of uncertainty around Samumed at the moment after the publication of the phase 2 trial results, I don't think anyone can solidly claim its inefficience at this stage. Speaking for myself, I don't know what to expect and agree with you that it remains better not to place hope in this treatment. But, some people seem confident SM04554 will be a long-term game changer for baldies (cf. the Samumed Sm04554 HairLossTalk.com thread). The fact that they are undergoing phase 3 trials despite underwhelming phase 2 results is raising eyebrows... Phase 3 trials are expensive and, I'd assume one would not get involved in this unless there are solid reasons to believe in the studied treatment.

Kaza Waru

My Regimen
Reaction score
why are you pessimistic about samumed? the results of phase 2 were good, it will surely not regrow hair, but maybe it can stabilize hair loss