Cassiopea Announces Very Positive Results From The Interim Analysis Of The Phase 2 Dose Series For B

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conference call transcript got published here: http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Fi...rts/CassiopeaSpa_20190208_1500_CET_FullRG.PDF

Nothing too interesting...

I guess the summary is
"Concerning the Breezula program, we complete in this... in the last weeks the one-year treatment of the subjects, so we expect to receive the top line results before the end of this month, to be able to ask for the end of Phase II meeting with the FDA before summer period and to plan the start of the Phase III trial after discussion protocol with FDA before the end of the ’19. In the meantime, our plan is to start dose ranging study for alopecia in women that we plan and we plan to begin the enrolment before the summer period."

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Conference call transcript got published here: http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Fi...rts/CassiopeaSpa_20190208_1500_CET_FullRG.PDF
"Concerning the Breezula program, we complete in this... in the last weeks the one-year treatment of the subjects, so we expect to receive the top line results before the end of this month, to be able to ask for the end of Phase II meeting with the FDA before summer period and to plan the start of the Phase III trial after discussion protocol with FDA before the end of the ’19. In the meantime, our plan is to start dose ranging study for alopecia in women that we plan and we plan to begin the enrolment before the summer period."

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well I think RU is stronger pound for pound than CB. obviously a 1% solution is not enough. so you had regrowth on RU? were you able to maintain that regrowth on the CB afterwards? that'd be interesting
A lot stronger! Sorry yeh that was the CB amounts. First time on Ru would of been 1% and honestly tappered down from there to the point when it would be 1-5mg per 1ml daily. Yeh little regrowth hair just felt amazing no shedding the itch went and scalp felt cool and no inflamation. But unfortunately the sides of oncoming And some seriously sore eyes! I would of if I continued it for longer but had to stop in the end.