Cassiopea Announces Very Positive Results From The Interim Analysis Of The Phase 2 Dose Series For B

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Average caucasian has about 200 hairs per 1cm2 so u can grow back about 10% density on average. This is not a cure, but it can maintain u for decades.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it should be around 30% more effective than finasteride and finasteride can maintain on average decently around 10 years and slow it down a lot long after that. what I hope is that more than 85% are responders to this one.
dont get your hopes so high , wait for the trial results

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Average caucasian has about 200 hairs per 1cm2 so u can grow back about 10% density on average. This is not a cure, but it can maintain u for decades.

And that is when you use it as standalone treatment. But you can always add it to your kitchen sink with todays treatments like minoxidil and microneedling, and in the future with Samumed, Follica and Seti/Fevipiprant. Then regrowth and maintence will be even better and long lasting.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Still beats the hell out of being slik bald, could be manageable with a proper haircut.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf i saw a (top) surgeon he said my donor zone was 90 and average he normally sees is 60 and he was going to implant at 30 to give my hair line thickness?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf i saw a (top) surgeon he said my donor zone was 90 and average he normally sees is 60 and he was going to implant at 30 to give my hair line thickness?
That's grafts my friend. One graft is 1,2,3, or 4 hairs i think.
it should be around 30% more effective than finasteride and finasteride can maintain on average decently around 10 years and slow it down a lot long after that. what I hope is that more than 85% are responders to this one.
Yes, i ment to sa in 6 months average is a gain back of 10% density. 1/2 year results will probably be even better, we will see the trial results. But I think a safe and effective maintaining treatment would be very nice. I only just started losing hair so i will probably use finasteride until this comes out. Hair transplants will also be more conventient, because u do not need to use finasteride anymore, only apply this topically.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seems weird to me too, i'm sure i don't even have half that density on the crown area.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's grafts my friend. One graft is 1,2,3, or 4 hairs i think.

Yes, i ment to sa in 6 months average is a gain back of 10% density. 1/2 year results will probably be even better, we will see the trial results. But I think a safe and effective maintaining treatment would be very nice. I only just started losing hair so i will probably use finasteride until this comes out. Hair transplants will also be more conventient, because u do not need to use finasteride anymore, only apply this topically.
LOL well that was a math panic i didn't need, that means that 20 hairs like 3 to 5 follicles then hopefully there's a accumulative effect there over longer time.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems weird to me too, i'm sure i don't even have half that density on the crown area.
i dunno its not helpful when up front is lacking strangely the hair either side of my crown is thicker than my donor i don't have a lack of hair problem i have a distribution problem lol

Ntap13

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think this will make maintaining a hair transplant much easier and affective if approved? I know they said I cure has been coming for 40 years.... but I think hair maintence will come a long way in the next 10 years. Anyone else agree?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think this will make maintaining a hair transplant much easier and affective if approved? I know they said I cure has been coming for 40 years.... but I think hair maintence will come a long way in the next 10 years. Anyone else agree?
Yes I do agree. If it will be possible to combine Breezula with finasteride and minoxidil u will have a very good regime. It will be nearly impossible for DHT to attack ur follicles and u are also stimulating ur hair follicles with minoxidil. There are other pathways through which Androgenetic Alopecia works but I don't think these will become relevant for most users in the first 10-20 years of use. Unless u have really agressive genes like every male in ur family was nw6 or nw7 by 20-25 I think u will be fine for a long time. And hair transplants will be easier because breezula alone can be used withaut fear of side effects.

Ntap13

My Regimen
Reaction score
Might right side temple is just starting to recede and I’m 22. I think I’ll be in much better standings with keeping my hair then people were 10 years ago. My dad been losing his hair very slowly sense he was my age and still has hair today and he did nothing so hoping I’ll be in good standings to keep it around for awhile.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remain cautious. However, the scale of testing seems encouraging - we are miles away from, say, Fidia's testing for trinov. Unfortunately, that could also translate into exclusionary prices

Flagermus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think taking this + finasteride will give a stronger effect than finasteride alone, or are the effects non-accumulative?

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
technically finasteride blocks the conversion of testosterone into DHT, whereas Breezula aims to work at follicular level - so that the follicles become immune to DHT. One could then assume that effects could be positively cumulative. In practice, things might turn out to be different, since the mechanisms that regulate hair loss are not fully understood. But there are good chances that Breezula (if it makes it to the shelves), finasteride and minoxidil could all work together, each fighting one tentacle of the hideous monster hiding deep in our scalps.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think taking this + finasteride will give a stronger effect than finasteride alone, or are the effects non-accumulative?
I think it will have a stronger effect. U have less DHT to attack ur follicles, but if u add Breezula u are also making DHT way less effective at attacking ur follicles. I think 2x/day 7,5% Breezula will be comparable in effectiveness with dutasteride.
This study is on dutasteride: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27549867
It shows about 20 hairs/cm2 increase in 6 months, comparable with breezula.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
technically finasteride blocks the conversion of testosterone into DHT, whereas Breezula aims to work at follicular level - so that the follicles become immune to DHT. One could then assume that effects could be positively cumulative. In practice, things might turn out to be different, since the mechanisms that regulate hair loss are not fully understood. But there are good chances that Breezula (if it makes it to the shelves), finasteride and minoxidil could all work together, each fighting one tentacle of the hideous monster hiding deep in our scalps.

I cant stand seeing wrong and misleading info here. Breezula does NOT immunize the follicles against DHT, rather, it just blocks DHT from binding to its receptors and hence, the follicle would survive.