Cassiopea Announces Fda Submission Of Nda For Clascoterone Cream 1% (winlevi)

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
It came Brotzu and everybody was " this sh*t without any study will regrowth all our hair back ! "
Then you have the first topical antiandrogen that will be approve for the FDA in the history of Humanity and most tell " when this sh*t will be release it ?! "

Dude, lets face it, if you are an idiot, you have a greater problem in your head that your hair.
People will cry no matter what. If u are not a fool and start treatment on time, then unless u start balding agressively in ur teenage years u can keep ur hair for a long time.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
To ur original density which could be like 200 hairs per cm^2, depending on ur race. Most importantly is the increase in hair weight that finasteride shows, which is on average like 25-30% after 2 years of treatment.
200 cm2 !? Hahahahahahaha. dude, not even a gorila have that amount ! . 100cm2 , 120cm maximun.

Again, stoping your hair loss and getting a 20 % more hair, without side effects ?!?!?!?

Problem, is that some idiots want the """"cure""" or nothing. Or buy some magical potion lotion like Brotzu.

Then people ask " why there are not more treatments for Hair Loss " exactly cause this, cause idiot prefer to believe in a magical lotion. How much you think that the Brotzu guy invest ? how much you think it invest the guys of Breezula doing the 3 clinical trials phases ?!

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The definition of cure is too different for everybody. If you are NW7 since 1999, your cure is a miracle. If you are 21 and just seeing some thinning, CB and dutasteride/finasteride together is your "cure" if you don't get sides. Maintenance is the name of the game and clearing your scalp of androgens is the only way.

You will have hair until you're 60+.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
The definition of cure is too different for everybody. If you are NW7 since 1999, your cure is a miracle. If you are 21 and just seeing some thinning, CB and dutasteride/finasteride together is your "cure" if you don't get sides. Maintenance is the name of the game and clearing your scalp of androgens is the only way.

You will have hair until you're 60+.

Problem is , that many youngers, don't think that as a cure. Instead of thing the great era in where they are balding, plenty of information on the net, many medications they can use, etc. They are f*****g millennials.