Cassiopea Announces Fda Submission Of Nda For Clascoterone Cream 1% (winlevi)

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Im...uct-pipeline_HYR_2019_800x358.png?h=358&w=800

they are the masters of delay. they delayed the phase 3 trial for men again into 2020. so this will take another 2-3 years at least for hairloss. also they are so not confident in their product that for the product description of breezula they left the 6 months results up instead of the 12 months(because they were actually worse).

this was my big hope but i don't believe in it strongly anymore. it seems to not life up to its hype and the constant delays of a small company with admittedly issues iwht funding are not encouraging either. i sure it will help some people hold their hairloss or a great supplement in addition to the arsenal but its too far away to get hyped up. look how long they needed from phase 2 to NDA for the acne formulation. by that we will see brezula no sooner than 2024

just use RU man, CB is overrated

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is absolutely no research data on RU, we don't know about safety, we don't know about efficiency, we don't know anything and honestly im not a fan of buying stuff from a research lab in china. you worry about finasteride but this sh*t could literally be cancerous and you wouldn't know

Research data, yes. Clinical data, well... not so much unfortunately.

It was intensively tested on macaques with good results though, a more reliable model than mice.

But if compared to Breezula, IDK if RU affinity to the AR is strong enough to make a difference .

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cammon Guys, this are AMAZING news, Why ? Because they went for FDA approve for one of their products that contain this drug ! this is simple great ! If they get the ok, most probably will do the same for Androgenetic Alopecia ( with the higher dose ) and most probable FDA will give the OK too !.

Most phase 2 are . 6 month, phase 3 are 12 months.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK , stop the Ru crap :
1) First at all, you buy it in a home made Lab in China, with the purity that can have, and this if is you get the real stuff
2) It was NEVER tested in humans, you have no idea at all if the drug go systemic causing a systemic androgen receptor blockaded .

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HI, is Ru better than CB?

you tried ? because I'm looking for a product to maintain my hair

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very nice.
I don't remember... are there any test on Clascoterone for alopecia? How is effective?

Yes - Breezula or CB, which can already be bought from Chinese labs.

Winlevi is 1%(?), where is CB is ~5%(?).

From their own data, you go back to the baseline after a year on CB. Basically, not strong enough to maintain. But, its a good additive to any regimen since no side-effects.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

From their own data, you go back to the baseline after a year on CB. Basically, not strong enough to maintain. But, its a good additive to any regimen since no side-effects.
"From their own data, you go back to the baseline after a year on CB" Jesus Christ , I bet if you have to pay a dollar for every single idiot you say, you will not do it.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

"From their own data"
Own data of WHO !??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? f*****g idiot.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't they release clinical studies? Idiot. Every group in that study pretty much went back to the baseline.
Not true. And ppl keep crying about the haircount, while most benefits by far come from increase in hair width. Same goes for finasteride . 20 hairs per cm^2 is not alot.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
It came Brotzu and everybody was " this sh*t without any study will regrowth all our hair back ! "
Then you have the first topical antiandrogen that will be approve for the FDA in the history of Humanity and most tell " when this sh*t will be release it ?! "

Dude, lets face it, if you are an idiot, you have a greater problem in your head that your hair.