Cassin--Hair Signals

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Cassin,
Are you still using Hair Signals? If so what do you think about it, especially comparing with Folligen!!
Thanks in advance!!

Cassin

Reaction score
You know what....I stopped using it but not for any particular reason. Just ram out and I should re-order some.

I believe it is more watered down that folligen but IMO that's a good thing as folligen is too inky. I really liked it.

Damn might order some right now....

Cancervive

Reaction score
Hi Cassin, do you know the difference between Hair Signals and Folligen? I read that Hair Signals is the newer and better formula but when comparing ingredients, I don't see a difference. Also Hair Signals is 4 oz/$36.95 vs Folligen 8z/$38.95. I ended up buying Hair Signals on a whim but the solution is like you say, very liquidy like greenish water. I might just buy Folligen spray when I'm done with this bottle.

Cassin

Reaction score
Cancervive said:
Hi Cassin, do you know the difference between Hair Signals and Folligen? I read that Hair Signals is the newer and better formula but when comparing ingredients, I don't see a difference. Also Hair Signals is 4 oz/$36.95 vs Folligen 8z/$38.95. I ended up buying Hair Signals on a whim but the solution is like you say, very liquidy like greenish water. I might just buy Folligen spray when I'm done with this bottle.

• DHT Inhibitors
Including Tea Extracts, Saw Palmetto Oil, Pygeum Africanum, and Lavender Oil
All of which are effective inhibitors of DHT

Besides that I honestly don't know. I like them both a lot and I don't think you can go wrong with either one so definitely buy whichever one gives you a comfort level.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
Cancervive said:

• DHT Inhibitors
Including Tea Extracts, Saw Palmetto Oil, Pygeum Africanum, and Lavender Oil
All of which are effective inhibitors of DHT

Besides that I honestly don't know. I like them both a lot and I don't think you can go wrong with either one so definitely buy whichever one gives you a comfort level.

@Cassin so you think the copper peptides work against male pattern baldness? How about the Hair Signals? Just aksing because I considered S5 topical spironolactone but I need the best bang for my buck to stop this shedding and regrow my hair.

Cassin

Reaction score
I've always just looked at copper peptides as a product that keeps your scalp healthy. As for regrowth or anti dht properties I'm not sure the products available are strong enough.

JWM

Reaction score
Check out Folligen For Blondes. It has tin peptides instead of copper, and Dr. Pickart himself said the tin petides work better for hair growth than the copper ones in Folligen.