Case study: androgenetic alopecia ameliorated in 48 year old male presenting with Norwood IV after recovering from monkeypox.. Full regrowth of hair o

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't ever remember that politically correct line here in the UK or the rest of Western Europe. Of course gay men generally have more sex than straight men, but it is evidently a stereotype just as saying straight men are 100% faithful to their wives is a stereotype. We know it's not true.

Regarding "living like an animal", we may all be rational-thinking human beings, but we're also biologically mammals and, therefore, animals. Denying your animal instincts is both pretentious and unrealistic.
The enlightened man rises above his animal instincts to find a higher purpose in life. When we give in to our base instincts we miss out on a more rewarding life. Obviously an intellectual or spiritual life isn't for everyone. There are animal men among us who can't appreciate what such a life has to offer. It's too bad for them

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The enlightened man rises above his animal instincts to find a higher purpose in life. When we give in to our base instincts we miss out on a more rewarding life. Obviously an intellectual or spiritual life isn't for everyone. There are animal men among us who can't appreciate what such a life has to offer. It's too bad for them
Astounding. Are you referring to those "spiritual" religious-types, who suppress their natural instincts so much that they end up so repressed they sporadically have intense outbursts of "sin" like chastised nuns, monks, priests and clergymen usually do?

To deny one's human animal instinct is to deny life itself.

We're highly intelligent beings, yes, however, we're more than people trying to pretend we don't do anything animal-like such as urinating, defacating, ejaculating or enjoying sexual experiences.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Astounding. Are you referring to those "spiritual" religious-types, who suppress their natural instincts so much that they end up so repressed they sporadically have intense outbursts of "sin" like chastised nuns, monks, priests and clergymen usually do?

To deny one's human animal instinct is to deny life itself.

We're highly intelligent beings, yes, however, we're more than people trying to pretend we don't do anything animal-like such as urinating, defacating, ejaculating or enjoying sexual experiences.
There's nothing wrong with enjoying sex and good food. There is something wrong with living for them. The man who lives for food becomes gross and obese. The man who lives for sex becomes intellectually and spiritually deficient

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, @pegasus2, are you a conservative? (no judgement of either of your stances on sex, although I'll say I passionately hate wokeness and political correctness, because that needs to be said as much and as loudly as possible)

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't ever remember that politically correct line here in the UK or the rest of Western Europe. Of course gay men generally have more sex than straight men, but it is evidently a stereotype just as saying straight men are 100% faithful to their wives is a stereotype. We know it's not true.

Regarding "living like an animal", we may all be rational-thinking human beings, but we're also biologically mammals and, therefore, animals. Denying your animal instincts is both pretentious and unrealistic.

Animals also eat their sh*t. I guess since you do what animals do, you guys also eat your own sh*t? It’s only natural hehee

Humans are a superior creation to animals, unfortunately not all humans are and still stuck at the smooth brained animals level.

What about molesting your mother? Animals do that too often too hehe

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a full head you’d take it in the a$$ all week and twice on Sunday
The sad truth is that castration is the most effective "treatment" (almost sounds like a solution created by a sadistic god). I always thought that we should look why castration can regrow full heads of hair and try to replicate it without cutting balls

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sad truth is that castration is the most effective "treatment" (almost sounds like a solution created by a sadistic god). I always thought that we should look why castration can regrow full heads of hair and try to replicate it without cutting balls
Or absolutely rape your donor, scalp, chin, body. No need to touch the meat n veg at all.