Case study: androgenetic alopecia ameliorated in 48 year old male presenting with Norwood IV after recovering from monkeypox.. Full regrowth of hair o

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
monke

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This virus seems to be only affecting gays

no thanks I would rather be nw7 bald than go that disgusting route

With how this thing spreads, that basically means all of us getting together and f*****g each other up the *** :D
it's not gay if you're expecting a medical outcome bro think of it as a one-time injection.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kqk5.gif

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HIV/AIDS was "only a gay disease" for its first decade.

Religious protesters used to wave picket signs saying "AIDS CURES FAGS!"

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This virus seems to be only affecting gays

no thanks I would rather be nw7 bald than go that disgusting route
Not really, sir. It's affecting people who have lots of sex with many different partners and gay guys have lots of sex with many different partners. Are you jealous?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, sir. It's affecting people who have lots of sex with many different partners and gay guys have lots of sex with many different partners. Are you jealous?
Are you saying that gay men are degenerate perverts with lots of sex partners? I don't know what the reason is but the cases so far have been almost exclusively men who have sex with men. Perhaps like HIV it spreads easiest through a*** sex.

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying that gay men are degenerate perverts with lots of sex partners? I don't know what the reason is but the cases so far have been almost exclusively men who have sex with men. Perhaps like HIV it spreads easiest through a*** sex.
No. I'm saying gay guys are more likely to have fun and enjoy themselves outside the confines of monogamy, which let's face it, most straight guys are trapped in. That's why prostitution and unfaithfulness are so, so common.

Your ignorance regarding the facts regarding MPX are astonishing.

Anyway, we're mostly men on this forum with a common problem called male pattern baldness, so let's grow up and man up

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I'm saying gay guys are more likely to have fun and enjoy themselves outside the confines of monogamy, which let's face it, most straight guys are trapped Ln. That's why prostitution and unfaithfulness are so, so common.
Having "fun" as degenerates call it, with sexual perversion, drug and alcohol abuse, etc. is not conducive to leading a spirtiual life, and it does not benefit society. There's no nobility in living like an animal.

I'm old enough to remember when you weren't allowed to say that gay men have a lot of sex because it made them look bad. The politically correct line was that they have the same number of sex partners as heterosexuals. Obviously the studies have always shown that's far from true, but that's what we had to say. This is how everything goes with certain people. Deny it completely, and then 20 years later after you've moved the overton window and it's too late to go back then you say it's true but it's a good thing.

Last edited:

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having "fun" as degenerates call it, with sexual perversion, drug and alcohol abuse, etc. is not conducive to leading a spirtiual life, and it does not benefit society. There's no nobility in living like an animal.

I'm old enough to remember when you weren't allowed to say that gay men have a lot of sex because it made them look bad. The politically correct line was that they have the same number of sex partners as heterosexuals. Obviously the studies have always shown that's far from true, but that's what we had to say. This is how everything goes with certain people. Deny it completely, and then 20 years later after you've moved the overton window and it's too late to go back then you say it's true but it's a good thing.
I don't ever remember that politically correct line here in the UK or the rest of Western Europe. Of course gay men generally have more sex than straight men, but it is evidently a stereotype just as saying straight men are 100% faithful to their wives is a stereotype. We know it's not true.

Regarding "living like an animal", we may all be rational-thinking human beings, but we're also biologically mammals and, therefore, animals. Denying your animal instincts is both pretentious and unrealistic.