Capsaicin Shampoo

chain

Reaction score
I would like to attack my male pattern baldness from a different angle and add some Capsaicin shampoo to my regimen. Do you know a reliable supplier of such shampoo?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Just add some capsules to your shampoo with high Heat units. Use gloves and don't rub your eyes LOL. I tried it for a week.. Really a pain in the ***.. Your head turn red like crazy!

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Another thing to add - if you don't use gloves, wash your hands before you touch your d!ck after using capsacin shampoo...Don't ask me how I know. lol

I used capsacin shampoo maybe 2 years ago, but between getting it in my eyes, ears and having to wash and re-wash my hands and face to get al traces of capsacin off, it just proved to be more trouble than it was worth.

IBM

Reaction score
I'm curious about Capsaicin. The scalp became red? Why you have to get your hands clean but not your scalp? What was the benefits? Any regrowth.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
I'm curious about Capsaicin. The scalp became red? Why you have to get your hands clean but not your scalp? What was the benefits? Any regrowth.

You don't want to get it on your hands because you will be in for some real misery if you touch anything else afterward.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:

You have to make sure to wash all traces of Capsaicin off your head too. If you have any Capsaicin left on your scalp, it will really irritate it throughout the day.

I only used it for a month or so before I gave up due to all the problems I had with it. The only benefit I saw was that it felt AWESOME when you put conditioner on your head after you washed the Capsaicin off. Course, I didn't give it 6 months, so maybe it would have worked?

oyo

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually sounds like a good way to wake up. Sometimes when i have to get to work early i'm standing in the shower almost fall asleep.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is one of the many things I've tried. And it sucks. It may work, but I couldn't keep it up long enough to find out... you will get it in your eyes. You will forget and touch yourself with burning hands of pain in places you wish you hadn't. You will cry like a baby.