Capixyl

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
150$ a bottle!

I don't know how they think they're going to corner the market, when other treatments are so much cheaper.

Check out these two testimonials

I started loosing my hair when I was twenty four. I tried every hair loss treatment plan and I could not find anything that could work until I tried Hair Demand. Hair Demand regrew my hair.
Thank you for giving me my hair back.
Matt K. 34, CA

My hair has been thinning the last 5 years. I tried minoxidil and it didn't work. I also didn't like how it made my head itchy and caused me to loose more of my hair.
I would recommend Hair Demand to anyone who wants a product that really works and has no side effects.
Susan S. 32, FL

Two testimonials with the same misspelling, ho hum!

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
so i contacted the capixyl peeps to see if i cna get in on their trial.

basically you get a 3 month supply, just pay for shipping.

Its $20 for shipping, so i am thinking of giving it a try.

Here is what I heard back

Unipex Innovations is the producer of Capixyl. They completed the clinical trials on Capixyl. Hair Demand's main ingredients are DPF and Capixyl. DPF allows for the solution to reach the problem areas of the head with Capixyl helping to reverse the hair loss process. All users have been impressed with their results after using for three months.

Omar

Hair Demand does not contain minoxidil or propecia. There are also no side effects associated with Hair Demand.

It def sounds fishy.. Thoughts?

Reaction score
It does seem a little shady, but if you're going to give a shot, please keep us updated on your progress (or lack of).

anik

Reaction score
M/24I got sides from finasteride. So I stopped finasteride and started capixyl simultaneously hoping that my hair loss would not progress. But I dont think I got any benifits from it. Have been using it for three months. Hair loss has increased. Now I loose atleast twice the number of hairs I used to loose when I was on finasteride.

- - - Updated - - -

M/24..
I got sides from finasteride. So I stopped finasteride and started capixyl simultaneously hoping that my hair loss would not progress. But I dont think I got any benifits from it. Have been using it for three months. Hair loss has increased. Now I loose atleast twice the number of hairs I used to loose when I was on finasteride.

homunculus

Reaction score
What was the name of the product you used? was it called Capixyl? and where did you get it from, I can't find it anywhere. I have found other products with Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Trifolium Pratense, but I haven't see anyone test them out on these forums.