Capillar Threatment With Growth Factors?

Pauldom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been for a while looking for a different method that
capillary micrografting to make hair grow,found a website who seems to have a different way to do it.

The website is in spanish but the custom service speak english, they told me:(literally copy paste from the cs chat)
This treatment of advanced aesthetic medicine consists of using the resources of the organism itself, these resources obtain extraordinary results in numerous pathologies, regenerating tissues and reducing the recovery time of fractures, muscular injuries, tendinous and surgical routes. These resources are extracted and centrifuged to obtain growth factors and injected in the desired area, in this case, in the patient's capillary zone.

Its looks good,but do you know something about this? I mean,do you have some experience in this method?
I am thinking about try it, I leave you the link below:
http://medicina-estetica-avanzada.e...cina-capilar/factores-de-crecimiento-capilar/

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been for a while looking for a different method that
capillary micrografting to make hair grow,found a website who seems to have a different way to do it.

The website is in spanish but the custom service speak english, they told me:(literally copy paste from the cs chat)

Its looks good,but do you know something about this? I mean,do you have some experience in this method?
I am thinking about try it, I leave you the link below:
http://medicina-estetica-avanzada.e...cina-capilar/factores-de-crecimiento-capilar/
if i understand right they describe prp ?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it? Sorry i have 0 clue about this, did you do some prp threatment?
i am not sure either i think though this procedure is similar or not same as prp
i personally never had prp , but most people were not satisfied with cost - result ratio , they probably do something but not enough to produce a good cosmetic difference

Pauldom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am not sure either i think though this procedure is similar or not same as prp
i personally never had prp , but most people were not satisfied with cost - result ratio , they probably do something but not enough to produce a good cosmetic difference

Hi again Btg,thanks for the answer.

I been checking feedback from this people in google,looks like they having good feedback.

I will have a free date with them and listen to their prices,will post any updates of my experience.