• Receding

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Maturing

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

davejones1990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there. It's hard to tell to be honest. These shots, close-up, pulling your hair back, can make it look like something is going on when its in fact not. I'd be inclined to say maturing.

If you're worried, it's best to monitor it every few months, taking a photo in the same conditions.

Your hair looks fine to me, but I wouldn't solely rely on just your father's and grandfather's hairlines - genetic hair loss really is a mix from both sides, plus a bit of randomness to help!

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline is kinda fucked, as in it's not as straight as with most people your age. Can't really tell for sure if you're balding though. Do you perhaps have any older photos to compare with?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the look at the first picture that is receding. Anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they’re talking about. The hairline looks chewed up with no consistency all throughout the front. Different areas, patches of thickness etc..

A mature hairline is prominent and solid. It goes back but follows a symmetrical pattern with thickness throughout.

The best way to identify who’s hair pattern you’re following is to look at your hair colour, texture and characteristics then compare it to those in your family. There will always be someone in your family who’s hair yours closely resembles. This could be a great relative down the line as hair loss is known for its sporadicalness and skipping generations.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My great uncle does on my mom’s side, other than that no one. And both of my grandfathers have some hair loss, a Norwood 3.
Is your great uncle a relative of your grandmother or grandfather? I ask because it is possible that you could of inherited hair loss from your grandmother and it then being silently passed down from the females in your family up until it reached you. Does your mothers hair closely resemble that of your grandmother’s and great uncle?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your great uncle a relative of your grandmother or grandfather? I ask because it is possible that you could of inherited hair loss from your grandmother and it then being silently passed down from the females in your family up until it reached you. Does your mothers hair closely resemble that of your grandmother’s and great uncle?
Did u quit finasteride?

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on oral finasteride and oral minoxidill asap.
Do not do this sh*t out of panic. They aren’t cures. They’re just treatments like any other.
Dont f*** with your instincts, hormones, and masculinity.
Your hairline is receding, so you have: (1.)Fibrosis; cures: GHK-Cu, LLLT therapy, Microneedling, Scalp massage, Topical anti-histamine potion
(2.)Scalp hypoxia; cures: Scalp massage, Scalp pump device(eg hairguard grow pump but there are much cheaper alts),
(3.)Subcutaneous fat loss; cures: Pig lard on scalp, certain topical peptides that regenerate skin and cause Lipogenesis, many more obscure compounds and even stem cell injections I haven’t yet tested but will.
(4.)Calcification underneath the scalp itself in the blood vessels which heavily links to (2.)hypoxia. Cures: Sodium Thiosulfate, topical or internal.
(5.) Scalp tension, which is hypothetically the leading initiator of all the other issues. Cures(Scalp Massage, fat gain)
Last and probably most IMPORTANT:
(6.) AGE. Your body is dysregulating on a cellular level. Your scalp and body has senescent cells. You have full body low-grade inflammation. Your extra cellular matrix is destroying itself. Your body is becoming less effective at synthesizing peptides, stem cells, antioxidants, critical molecules for efficient functioning.

You’re dying. Even at 16, or 26, or 36.
Once puberty is over, your body keeps on treating yourself as a developing child. Constantly making new cells and differentiating. The process stresses out all these little genes and mechanisms that have no self-fixing abilities like other animals. And definitely little regenerative properties.

CURES: Sulforaphane, Alpha-Keto glutarate, Fisetin, TMG, NMN, NR, Berberine, Metformin, Rapamycin, GHK-CU(And other peptides). Not going over all the pathways. But they heavily alter the pathways the body uses to basically destroy itself.
Hair loss is a degenerative disease caused by aging.
if want what others don’t have, do what others won’t do. A principle in life you rarely get to learn and embrace. Doing the popular thing is easy and encouraged. The real sh*t in any topic, field, society, science, etc is always obscure. Quality is not common and it’s not popular. Most people haven’t figured out sh*t. Hair loss is in that category.
finasteride + Minoxidil is pharma industry nonsense as far as CURING. There’s a biological signal your body is giving off by losing its hair. That’s a HELL of a signal too. Something is wrong with you physiologically. Fix THAT.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do not do this sh*t out of panic. They aren’t cures. They’re just treatments like any other.
Dont f*** with your instincts, hormones, and masculinity.
Your hairline is receding, so you have: (1.)Fibrosis; cures: GHK-Cu, LLLT therapy, Microneedling, Scalp massage, Topical anti-histamine potion
(2.)Scalp hypoxia; cures: Scalp massage, Scalp pump device(eg hairguard grow pump but there are much cheaper alts),
(3.)Subcutaneous fat loss; cures: Pig lard on scalp, certain topical peptides that regenerate skin and cause Lipogenesis, many more obscure compounds and even stem cell injections I haven’t yet tested but will.
(4.)Calcification underneath the scalp itself in the blood vessels which heavily links to (2.)hypoxia. Cures: Sodium Thiosulfate, topical or internal.
(5.) Scalp tension, which is hypothetically the leading initiator of all the other issues. Cures(Scalp Massage, fat gain)
Last and probably most IMPORTANT:
(6.) AGE. Your body is dysregulating on a cellular level. Your scalp and body has senescent cells. You have full body low-grade inflammation. Your extra cellular matrix is destroying itself. Your body is becoming less effective at synthesizing peptides, stem cells, antioxidants, critical molecules for efficient functioning.

You’re dying. Even at 16, or 26, or 36.
Once puberty is over, your body keeps on treating yourself as a developing child. Constantly making new cells and differentiating. The process stresses out all these little genes and mechanisms that have no self-fixing abilities like other animals. And definitely little regenerative properties.

CURES: Sulforaphane, Alpha-Keto glutarate, Fisetin, TMG, NMN, NR, Berberine, Metformin, Rapamycin, GHK-CU(And other peptides). Not going over all the pathways. But they heavily alter the pathways the body uses to basically destroy itself.
Hair loss is a degenerative disease caused by aging.
if want what others don’t have, do what others won’t do. A principle in life you rarely get to learn and embrace. Doing the popular thing is easy and encouraged. The real sh*t in any topic, field, society, science, etc is always obscure. Quality is not common and it’s not popular. Most people haven’t figured out sh*t. Hair loss is in that category.
finasteride + Minoxidil is pharma industry nonsense as far as CURING. There’s a biological signal your body is giving off by losing its hair. That’s a HELL of a signal too. Something is wrong with you physiologically. Fix THAT.
Lol Mr. Slaphead

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol Mr. Slaphead
Not posting pictures but I’m at the equivalent of this:
852bcd020008bd674?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

literally the shape of my head and hairline in relation. Perfect comparison.

And I was there 2 years ago. And 3 years ago I was developing autoimmune hair loss sh*t like this:

at-can-cause-body-hair-loss-s2-autoimmune-disorder.jpg

Literally 40% of my hair just stopped growing all on one side. I couldn’t go outside. It was horrible and unbelievable. Aging and scalp tension, inflammation, and Miniturization combining to just destroy my health and body. I mean I felt “fine”, but I wasn’t fine. Half my hair was missing all on one side like two-face. That’s sh*t finasteride cannot even come close to fixing. And that’s a sign of just deeper problems.

That’s when I turned away from typical treatments. I just knew was not some sh*t you can go easy on. And it’s not easy or simple. I did tons of research and if you use critical thought and honest logic a clear enough picture is thwrw

Now my hairline and scalp has largely stabilized. And I’m not using half the sh*t i listed here out of laziness. But you know what im about to right now. So thank you ending my complacency.

And I still have a lot of hairs that still pop up at my childhood hairline areas when I Microneedle. Which is to say I’m keeping my scalp regulated. LLLT with an infrared light(again, not the expensive popular sh*t that gets pushed and sold through the industry, and also is damaging to vision). I use the lights designed for treating arthritis and degenerative disease in clinical settings. Redlightman.com

There’s no catch all cure for hairloss and won’t be unless an immortality treatment is made.
But the body uses the same general approach to all the ways it fucks itself up. Inflammation, cell dysregulation, senescence. There’s tons of research and treatments on all those things. You just have to honestly look. And apply it to hair loss where it makes sense.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With all honesty this type of mentally disabled reasoning is wrong lol. Hairloss is hairloss regardless buddy boyo.