Can't Shave Head Because Hair Takes To Long To Grow

blackg

Reaction score
The hair is dead matter. Seriously, you think that hair is only dead matter? Are you referring to the hair shaft or, one of the most complex structures that has the human being (pilosebaceous system)? And, curiously it is only formed in the embryonic period, where it is supposed to be one of the moments where the superfluous, is not the most important. Think about this.

Friend Dench, Sign up for this other thought of mine; "Hair is vital for human life", I risk to point out that survival would be very difficult, if not impossible, without the help of what you our friend call : "Only dead matter."
What the f*** are you talking about?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls dig the bald look brah
xx7t7cj.gif
This is from your fap folder right? Or is it ian somerhalder ?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is my hair grows extremely slowly - probably 1-2 inches per year I would guess. I don't think I can stomach walking around for a year with a shaved head. Most I could handle would be a few months.

Do you guys think it's worth it to see my head shape / diffuse ? Or is unnecessary since my hair still looks decent when styled right and grown out ?

A decent comb over is worth it. And if it doesn't look good, you're FUCKED.

It could take you three to six months to even grow it half an inch! Think about it.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is from your fap folder right? Or is it ian somerhalder ?

Girls do dig the bald look.

Especially famous girls, like Helen Keller.

She was a famous blind and deaf person. Husband was bald.

He just had to say it was his penis (his bald head). She instantly fell in love with him!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the f*****g hair Manson still has.

For a guy his age, yes.

Actually, he has hair recession, believe it or not. He's at least a Norwood three.

When he grows it longer, you can see.

That said, he probably won't discuss his hair secrets with you. He hates black people (sorry, I knew
you wanted to write to him in prison, but he won't respond.).

blackg

Reaction score
For a guy his age, yes.

Actually, he has hair recession, believe it or not. He's at least a Norwood three.

When he grows it longer, you can see.

That said, he probably won't discuss his hair secrets with you. He hates black people (sorry, I knew
you wanted to write to him in prison, but he won't respond.).
He does appear to have hairline recession, yes.
But he still has a hairline. The son of a b**ch.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2 inches a year? I am not even sure that is scientifically possible unless your hair has been heavily rekt by dht.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
2 inches a year? I am not even sure that is scientifically possible unless your hair has been heavily rekt by dht.

I don't know eaxctly. But the top of my head where I am diffusing grows extremely slow and the back grows like every week

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my 2c, buzz it, instead of shaving. If you don't like the look, then you got all the reasons/motivations you need to fight it.