cant see any difference!!

David Swissy

Reaction score
Ive been using Regaine 5% now for 3 months and I cant see any difference at all. Ive got a thin patch on top which I hide quite well using mousse etc but it looks just the same as it did when I started... I deliberately didnt get a haircut for 3 months so when I went back to the hairdressers she would say "wow, its growing back", but she never said it.. i came out feeling depressed..... I was waiting for the moment when she got the mirror out to show me the top, I thought I would see a difference,, but no... same old thin patch.........

sadhairloss

Reaction score
David Swissy said:
Ive been using Regaine 5% now for 3 months and I cant see any difference at all. Ive got a thin patch on top which I hide quite well using mousse etc but it looks just the same as it did when I started... I deliberately didnt get a haircut for 3 months so when I went back to the hairdressers she would say "wow, its growing back", but she never said it.. i came out feeling depressed..... I was waiting for the moment when she got the mirror out to show me the top, I thought I would see a difference,, but no... same old thin patch.........

dont worry bro... ITs a year now that i see very good results from rogaine believe me....

I made mistake of not applying to my hairline... but now i have started.. and the hairloss has decreased pretty good... just keep up with it and you will be fine

de Gaulle

Reaction score
David Swiss,

I didn't see much results while using minoxidil for more than two years as other users I personally know did.

If you are tired of the "peach fuzz" never getting anywhere and you want to save your hair and your time, try Propecia and you may be very surprised by the results you get. I personally saw great improvement at the 3 months mark.

de Gaulle.

David Swissy

Reaction score
ive not even got any peach fuzz growing, Im sick of using regaine because its disgusting stuff to use... dont get me wrong, im not giving up because its only been 3 months and if you say I should wait a year or 2 then I will do...

de Gaulle

Reaction score
David,

See a dermatologist and ask for a prescription of Propecia and drop the damn Minoxidil!!

Add Minoxidil to your regimen if you really need it, if you really need a boost in your regrowth although you have good chances to experience regrowth without minoxidil.

de Gaulle.

David Swissy

Reaction score
Oh God no, Im too sh*t scared to give up using Regaine now!!! No way, I couldnt do it... My scalp needs it now to survive... I dont want to use propecia because ive read that the only cure in Regaine.. at the end of the day its the only proven thing that works... I havent got the courage to give it up.. None of us have!!!!!!!!

de Gaulle

Reaction score
David Swissy said:
I dont want to use propecia because ive read that the only cure in Regaine.. at the end of the day its the only proven thing that works...

David Swiss,

You must be joking... You will certainly get better results on Propecia than on Minoxidil.

You need to read some more about the efficiency of both products starting by browsing this website.

Get a prescription for Propecia if you are serious about fighting male pattern baldness!

Cheers.

de Gaulle.

drinkrum

Reaction score
de Gaulle said:
[quote="David Swissy":b570a]I dont want to use propecia because ive read that the only cure in Regaine.. at the end of the day its the only proven thing that works...

David Swiss,

You must be joking... You will certainly get better results on Propecia than on Minoxidil.

You need to read some more about the efficiency of both products starting by browsing this website.

Get a prescription for Propecia if you are serious about fighting male pattern baldness!

Cheers.

de Gaulle.[/quote:b570a]

Finally, we agree De Gaulle. Get your *** on finasteride punk and quit your bitching. Minoxidil alone is not gonna do all that much.

D.

de Gaulle

Reaction score
You are obviously missunderstanding me Dr. D... Check my regimen before being so insulting!

We were debating about the "dosage" of finasteride to be consumed, not whether consuming finasteride is good or bad...

de Gaulle.

drinkrum

Reaction score
de Gaulle said:
You are obviously missunderstanding me Dr. D... Check my regimen before being so insulting!

We were debating about the "dosage" of finasteride to be consumed, not whether consuming finasteride is good or bad...

de Gaulle.

I wasn't being sarcastic. Why are you arguing with me?

D.

de Gaulle

Reaction score
Only replying to "punk" and "bitching"... But we are not going anywhere now... and this is getting old...