Can't Rememerber the product

Oink

Reaction score
Hi guys,

About 5 years ago I visited a hair transplant company in Manchester (can't remember the name but they had about 5 clinics around the country). The consultant was very thorough and non pushy and discussed various interventions. One of the non surgical options was a tablet (not Propecia), about the size of a wine gum, and blue. It was £50pm and about 99.5% guaranteed to halt further hair loss. He was keen to stress that it wouldn't stimulate growth (whereas Propecia can) and that my hair will continue to disappear if I halt taking the daily capsules.

At the time I decided against it because a) it was new and I was worried about long term side effects and b) £600 a year seemed a false economy compared to £2000- £3000 transplant. Can anyone tell me what this product was and if it's still going? Now I have a tad more disposable income than back then, £50 a month is do able, if only to prevent my hairline shrinking any further.

Thx.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It was just pure bulshit. If there was a such pill it would be well known and knocked finasteride down the pill throne long time ago... Was probably just some Saw Palmetto with some zink among other stuff added and sold higely overpriced