Can’t Keep Wasting Money On Dermatologist...

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been to 5 Derms for a prescription for dutasteride and all of them said no. Where can i get dutasteride fast and cheap without a doctor in the US?

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you wan't Duta to begin with? If you are that determined to halt and possibly revert your hair loss just get on finasteride. You're young, your scalp looked significantly healthy (at least to me). You are lucky as hell in the sense that you are just diffuse thinning, your hairline is still in place. It's best to act now, rather than let the problem spiral out of control (which is what I did)

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you wan't Duta to begin with? If you are that determined to halt and possibly revert your hair loss just get on finasteride. You're young, your scalp looked significantly healthy (at least to me). You are lucky as hell in the sense that you are just diffuse thinning, your hairline is still in place. It's best to act now, rather than let the problem spiral out of control (which is what I did)
I have been on finasteride for 11 months already which help stop some shedding but not most of it.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they said no because dutasteride is a castrating drug that will mess u up and no doctor would ever prescribe it for you. And assuming you have little to no hair loss and probably not Androgenetic Alopecia to begin with, they diss you for a good reason. You can buy Avodart from pharmacies.
What pharmacy?

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In European countries for sure. Not sure about the US, is there a chance to be able to buy guns but not avodart in any pharmacy? I can buy and mail you a pound of avodart boxes if you want. I can buy anything here. Just go to a pharmacy and ask, worth a shot.
In the US you NEED a script from a doctor for some medicine like dutasteride