Can't help but think Folligen is a scam.

mgdpublic

Reaction score
So I get my bottle of Folligen and there are no directions on the bottle about how to use it. The best I can find after a web search is literally this: "Apply to scalp at night." Nothing about how much is enough or anything. You'd think they would at least put some instructions on the fricking bottle since there isn't any packaging. Also why is something that has to be put on the scalp in a lotion/creme form anyway? Between the cheesiness of their website and their general professionalism I'm seriously beginning to think I bought a bottle of green-tinted Lubriderm.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nah, its good stuff. Only useful in a full regiment tho. It does come in a spray, which works much better for diffusers like I.

bombscience

Reaction score
Folligen is not a *proven* treatment however with the feedback many people here have given about it, and considering it's the only thing that actually somewhat helped my scalp condition... i am all for it.

G

mgdpublic said:
So I get my bottle of Folligen and there are no directions on the bottle about how to use it. The best I can find after a web search is literally this: "Apply to scalp at night." Nothing about how much is enough or anything. You'd think they would at least put some instructions on the fricking bottle since there isn't any packaging. Also why is something that has to be put on the scalp in a lotion/creme form anyway? Between the cheesiness of their website and their general professionalism I'm seriously beginning to think I bought a bottle of green-tinted Lubriderm.

Frankly, they have one of the most informative web sites out here. I dont know where you are looking but http://www.skinbiology.com is a very effective site.

Also, in every package I have ever received from them, they have included directions on printed paper. You likely threw this out as it comes wrapped with the product listings. Use instructions are also on the web site.

Regarding the product, I have been using folligen for many years and think it is the best non-fda approved product out there. My experience has been very positive and Dr. Pickhard answers any emails I send him.

So, if you dont want the folligen send it to me, I will use it.