Can't get Dr's to prescribe me proscar in the ATL region

visavis

Reaction score
Has anyone in Atlanta found a Dr. that's willing to prescribe 5mg proscar for hair loss? I called around to a bunch of different Dr's and all of them refused to prescribe it, saying it wasn't fda approved for hair loss...I currently live in Decatur....has anyone in Atlanta had any luck with this?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My doctor gave me a script for proscar, no problems. Then again, I have a very good doctor.

Some of you people need to find a doctor that is very smart, cares about you, and treats you with respect. Look around, there has to be at least one excellent doctor in Atlanta.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
yup, all depends on the doctor and if you explain to him that you will only take it by dividing into 5ths. Some docs have a moral obligation to do this even though you may know what you are doing. If not, order from http://www.qhi.co.uk which is where i get from.

mbehr22

Established Member
Reaction score
visavis said:
Has anyone in Atlanta found a Dr. that's willing to prescribe 5mg proscar for hair loss? I called around to a bunch of different Dr's and all of them refused to prescribe it, saying it wasn't fda approved for hair loss...I currently live in Decatur....has anyone in Atlanta had any luck with this?

im biting the bullet and going the medicalwellnesscenter.com route when/if i decide to switch. i dont have the time in my busy schedule to hammer doctor anfter doctor about Rxing the specific drug i want. it was hard enough getting someone to give me a xanax Rx. they all looked at me like a drug addict. a good Doctor who listens is hard to find sometimes.