Cannabis As An Alternative Medicine

justy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Researchers found the helpful side of Cannabis. Cannabis is known as for addiction only but now it can be our Alternative Medicine. Cannabis now has many benefits that will be good for your health. Cannabis oil is produced by extracting the resin of the female cannabis plant using a solvent. After the resin is dissolved in the solvent, It is evaporated leaving a concentrated extract behind. CBD Oil is a type of oil that contains CBD but does not contain THC which can give you a high efficiency. CBD Oil is from that cannabis flower, However, Cannabis now is proven that can help people to relieve pains or lessen seizure attacks. I have read many articles suggesting that cannabis has a very potent effect when it comes with pain and inflammation like this strain on kylekushman.com/topic/kush-expo/

ashleysummer

Reaction score
Cannabis now has many benefits that will be good for your health. CBD oil is produced by extracting the resin of the female cannabis plant using a solvent. After the resin is dissolved in the solvent, It is evaporated leaving a concentrated extract behind. CBD Oil is a type of oil that contains CBD but does not contain THC which can give you a high efficiency. CBD Oil is from that cannabis flower, However, Cannabis now is proven that can help people to relieve pains or lessen seizure attacks.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the thread! I like CBD a lot, and it helps me too. but I also like using some regular medicine like that on eDrugStore.com, for example. I am sure that you will find it interesting and working for you too, have a look there, but be careful with medicine :)

Last edited:

claire124

My Regimen
Reaction score
My friends say there is no dependence on the weed but they smoke every day and I'm like yeah, man, there is no dependence.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My friends say there is no dependence on the weed but they smoke every day and I'm like yeah, man, there is no dependence.
There’s no physical dependence except maybe appetite.. but they’re lying if they say there’s no mental dependence. One of the most insidious addictions out there imo

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am curious to know if Cannabis has a positive effect on MS. Does someone has experience? What if you are on your regular meds (tecfidera in my case). I can imagine it can help with the pain relief and insomnia probably. I believe in natural healing, noticed that a strict diet has a positive influence on my body.

Last edited:

rippedgenius

My Regimen
Reaction score
would it have any topical benefits? i see a tinctures and creams but thinking its more like moisturizer