Canadians: Where do you get your finasteride?

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Has your shipment from Alldaychemist arrived Squeegee?

I'd be a bit careful with them, I ordered from them previously and had some mixed results. I ordered Fincar but ended up with an unheard of brand called Fina-5 which I didn't really like. I also ordered a bunch of their really cheap v**** because I thought it would be the best way to test the legitimacy of their drugs, v**** has instantaneous results where as I might take finasteride from them for months and not know it was fake. Anyways I'm only 21, and I can still get a boner no problems by myself so I thought I would get an absolute rager from v****. Anyways I took their 100mg Viara (Manly its called I think) and absolutely nothing happened, zippo, no stuffed nose or anything. I pretty much filed it as being fake, about a month later when I was moving house I found them again and thought I'd tried again to see if anything happened, I took like 3-4, and again nothing... If they were real, 300mg of v**** should have had me going mental!
But yeah... Nothing... It could just be that cheap v****, I'm not sure, but I'd be careful.

I did order a cream though, I think it was Retin-a or something, and it was definitely legit so I dunno. Could be a bit hit and miss, I'd just be a bit careful because their is no way to test your finasteride and you don't wanna waste months on a sugar pill.

MrAnon

Reaction score
squeegee said:
Disregard this one.. They don't ship anymore to Canada! lol

Where does it say they don't ship to Canada? I know most of those Canadian online pharmacies don't but their shipping page says they ship to Canada, and I made a dummy account and was able to get to the payment page with a Canadian address.

It's a little odd that they claim Proscar doesn't require a prescription. 112 tabs for $180... Fishy.

I still think the best option I've seen in this thread is the Proscar prescription from your family doctor.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Tyler_Durden said:
Has your shipment from Alldaychemist arrived Squeegee?

I'd be a bit careful with them, I ordered from them previously and had some mixed results. I ordered Fincar but ended up with an unheard of brand called Fina-5 which I didn't really like. I also ordered a bunch of their really cheap v**** because I thought it would be the best way to test the legitimacy of their drugs, v**** has instantaneous results where as I might take finasteride from them for months and not know it was fake. Anyways I'm only 21, and I can still get a boner no problems by myself so I thought I would get an absolute rager from v****. Anyways I took their 100mg Viara (Manly its called I think) and absolutely nothing happened, zippo, no stuffed nose or anything. I pretty much filed it as being fake, about a month later when I was moving house I found them again and thought I'd tried again to see if anything happened, I took like 3-4, and again nothing... If they were real, 300mg of v**** should have had me going mental!
But yeah... Nothing... It could just be that cheap v****, I'm not sure, but I'd be careful.

I did order a cream though, I think it was Retin-a or something, and it was definitely legit so I dunno. Could be a bit hit and miss, I'd just be a bit careful because their is no way to test your finasteride and you don't wanna waste months on a sugar pill.

Yes...just arrived today.. Seem to be legit sh*t also. Identical to everything I ordered from 2 different pharmacies before. Took a while but got the sh*t!!!

less_harry

Reaction score
It seems like there is quite alot of confusion about which site is the best to buy your finasteride from. Has anyone (Canadian) found a genuine site from which to order their finasteride? Please guys respond to this I am going to oder based upon your advice/conclusions. :woot: cheers,
Harry

less_harry

Reaction score
MrAnon Post subject: Re: Canadians: Where do you get your finasteride?Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Posts: 39 I got my order from Dr. Lee today (had it shipped by EMS). Man, this stuff seems expensive when it's a little pile of pills at the bottom of a container instead of a bunch of boxes of blister packs!

I was surprised to see that they didn't relabel the pill bottles as they indicate on their web site. It came with the regular finasteride label rather than the generic "gelatin for nail growth" one. It was declared as a cosmetics sample, value $4 on the customs label. Unfortunately, they also loosely attached a shipping label stating the "patient number" as well as "1mg finasteride sample" just below the fold. I think I'd ask them to be a bit more subtle next time...

I'll probably toss the last month of Finpecia and just stick with this stuff for now. There's a label on it saying it was compounded for them, so they're not doing it in-house. I feel a lot better about this product than ordering from a random online pharmacy, now that UP/Inhouse are no longer an option.

A 4 month supply was $117.95 shipped by EMS, and would have been $16 less by "air mail". That's not too bad, but as a previous poster noted, cut up Proscar could actually be cheaper. They give you a volume discount, but if the total is more than $150, you have to pay extra for registered mail (or EMS), so it's not any cheaper to order more than six months' worth.

Mr Anon, I assume that you live in Canada, after reading your post I thought I would try the Dr. Lee site to order finasteride. Are you satisfied with their product and did you have any trouble with receiving your order? Any info greatly appreciated. cheers

shootingguard

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on 5mg generic Finasteride from Value Pharmaceuticals, a site that carries Proscar and Propecia. I was hesitant at first, but I did some research and found that they got some pretty good reviews from buyers, and that the pills I received come from a reputable company (Aurobindo).

Stew_jr

Reaction score
Hi people! Does anybody know a reliable and trustworthy site where I can buy my propecia from? I was searching a lot but all reliable online pharmacy stopped shipping to canada due to customs. Please help, I need my meds asap.

cheap cigarettes | cheap cigs