[canadians Only] Free Seti + Pge2 For Sale

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: a user has purchased it.

So long story short, I've been super focused on religion lately and completely stopped caring about my hairloss and havent used anything for the past few months.

Ive lost quite a bit of hair since I stopped using anything, if anyone cares or is curious.

Tbh in hindsight I feel like I got most of my results from PGE2 + Microneedling. Which is why I'm giving the Seti away for free.

So i have quite the inventory of Seti, PGE2 in my freezer that I should probably get rid of.

You can contact me at KhalilYousuf1988@gmail.com

Lewis Oral Setipiprant 75g (free)

https://i.imgur.com/L4IDboe.jpg

L4IDboe.jpg

P-H-G Optimized Topical Setipiprant 25g & 75g (free)

https://i.imgur.com/CMm7hHp.jpg

CMm7hHp.jpg

Kane Topical Setipiprant 10g & 50g (free)

https://i.imgur.com/g7cHIKP.jpg?1

g7cHIKP.jpg

P-H-G Prostaglandin E2 100mg & 50mg ($270 USD & $135 USD)

https://i.imgur.com/uxLhoix.jpg

uxLhoix.jpg

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
I know this is completely offtopic and you are free to decide whether you want to answer or not but could you elaborate why you are letting the hair go for now because of your religion?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know this is completely offtopic and you are free to decide whether you want to answer or not but could you elaborate why you are letting the hair go for now because of your religion?

Its a long story and I dont want to proselytize too much here, so you can PM me if you want to talk about it in detail.

Long story short. I concluded that their was a creator after reading some books. Especially Darwins Doubt by Stephen Meyer.

Here some videos that opened my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The impossibility of Abiogenesis (Dr. James Tour is one of the top Organic Chemist in the world for reference)

Extreme Fine Tuning of the Universe and its forces and Constants

The odds of a genetic mutation making a new functional protein is 1 in 10^77. For reference their has only been 10^40 organisms that have ever existed in the world.

20 different Phyla appeared all of a sudden (Cambrian explosion was 6-10million years) in the fossil record with complete separate body plans and no transitional fossil from the late precambrian.

Darwinian evolution which works on random genetic mutation + natural selection works very very slowly. The lack of transitional fossil records and sudden appearance + the huge amount of genetic information to create new body plans makes the theory doubtful.

After reading the Quran I personally concluded it could only be the word of God and not a man or poet

"Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?"
"O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued."

After realizing how impossible it is to create life, I realized who ever wrote the Quran has some divine knowledge of his creations. Also theirs many other scientific description that is line with science as to how God created the Universe

Now to your question, after realizing that this life is only temporary and that the next life [Paradise] will be permanent, I honestly stopped caring about my hairloss, me being a manlet and a me being a 30 year old incel.

Everything I want in this life looks, wealth, women I will get the best of in the next life.

Theirs a hadith that says

"What is the example of this worldly life in comparison to the Hereafter other than one of you dipping his finger in the sea? Let him see what he brings forth."

Source: Sahih Muslim 2858, Grade: Sahih

I've honestly never been happier in my life.

Last edited:

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't want to be the a**h** here, but I am divided if I should be happy that you found happiness or feel worried. I don't really know you, but I think you need to see a therapist. Not because you stopped caring about your hairloss, I actually think that is one of the best ways someone can deal with hairloss, but getting into this religious stuff is kind of strange.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good grief people just let the man be happy. I doubt there are many of us on this forum who wouldn’t benefit from seeing a therapist tbh.

I wish you the best man. Whether it’s from acceptance, mindfulness, or religion, I hope we all find peace.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your decision is like a bomb, it's hard to believe, I never saw that coming ... no... it was obvious. You always were a fraud and still are.
Your friends from P H G must be proud of you.
It's an hairloss forum, not a place for your islamic propaganda or a place for you to sell your useless sh*t.
Dhimmis and islamists can dislike my post.

EDIT : been banned for a week, obviously admins are already living under sharia law, f*****g cowards.

Last edited:

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a long story and I dont want to proselytize too much here, so you can PM me if you want to talk about it in detail...
OT CONTENT
I am not sure your post content is appropriate for this Forum:
you have correctly started with the outlined text above and I warmly suggest you consider sticking with it and removing the rest, before the ignited Firestorm escalates into a Hurricane...

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't want to be the a**h** here, but I am divided if I should be happy that you found happiness or feel worried. I don't really know you, but I think you need to see a therapist. Not because you stopped caring about your hairloss, I actually think that is one of the best ways someone can deal with hairloss, but getting into this religious stuff is kind of strange.

Overcoming experimental drug use and body dysmorphia through religious justifications?!

Madness to counteract madness?!

I think this forum has reached some sort of z̶e̶n̶i̶t̶h̶ nadir.

I offer my sympathies.

It's hard to believe that the gain or loss of some dead fibers on the head can result in such a wild ride.

It's hard to believe because it was never about the fibers, always the perceiver...

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your decision is like a bomb, it's hard to believe, I never saw that coming ... no... it was obvious. You always were a fraud and still are.
It's an hairloss forum, not a place for your islamic propaganda or a place for you to sell your useless sh*t.
He responded to somehow who asked him to elaborate. He quoted verses that he believes helps him to not be bothered by hairloss.

It’s far from “Islamic propaganda”. If it is, then quoting any religious text is propaganda. I’m Jewish and I couldn’t care less.

OT CONTENT
I am not sure your post content is appropriate for this Forum:
you have correctly started with the outlined text above and I warmly suggest you consider sticking with it and removing the rest, before the ignited Firestorm escalates into a Hurricane...
Again, someone asked him directly and he answered. His original post just vaguely mentioned religion as being the primary factor. What if we all be respectful of his decision and just move on. Let this be the last post. Restore some of my faith in humanity.

Last edited:

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, Yes there are so many scientific facts in the quran, this video proved it to me!

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

why are you so aggressive lmao. The guy is giving away a bunch of product for free and good for him that he found a coping mechanism

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are an islamist, last thing u want is hair, grow your f*****g ugly *** mopy beard, you will become a school ground pedo who sniffes bike seats, islam is dangerous and it is the root of darkness, BTW iam talking from real life experience because I lived in the middle east in the past, f*** u bearded and bald stinky jihadis who talk sht on a hairloss forum

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are an islamist, last thing u want is hair, grow your f*****g ugly *** mopy beard, you will become a school ground pedo who sniffes bike seats, islam is dangerous and it is the root of darkness, BTW iam talking from real life experience because I lived in the middle east in the past, f*** u bearded and bald stinky jihadis who talk sht on a hairloss forum

Go to sleep your drunk. This is why people should never discuss religion with anonymous strangers online.

INT

Reaction score
Its a long story and I dont want to proselytize too much here, so you can PM me if you want to talk about it in detail.

Long story short. I concluded that their was a creator after reading some books. Especially Darwins Doubt by Stephen Meyer.

Here some videos that opened my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The impossibility of Abiogenesis (Dr. James Tour is one of the top Organic Chemist in the world for reference)

Extreme Fine Tuning of the Universe and its forces and Constants

The odds of a genetic mutation making a new functional protein is 1 in 10^77. For reference their has only been 10^40 organisms that have ever existed in the world.

20 different Phyla appeared all of a sudden (Cambrian explosion was 6-10million years) in the fossil record with complete separate body plans and no transitional fossil from the late precambrian.

Darwinian evolution which works on random genetic mutation + natural selection works very very slowly. The lack of transitional fossil records and sudden appearance + the huge amount of genetic information to create new body plans makes the theory doubtful.

After reading the Quran I personally concluded it could only be the word of God and not a man or poet

"Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?"
"O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued."

After realizing how impossible it is to create life, I realized who ever wrote the Quran has some divine knowledge of his creations. Also theirs many other scientific description that is line with science as to how God created the Universe

Now to your question, after realizing that this life is only temporary and that the next life [Paradise] will be permanent, I honestly stopped caring about my hairloss, me being a manlet and a me being a 30 year old incel.

Everything I want in this life looks, wealth, women I will get the best of in the next life.

Theirs a hadith that says

"What is the example of this worldly life in comparison to the Hereafter other than one of you dipping his finger in the sea? Let him see what he brings forth."

Source: Sahih Muslim 2858, Grade: Sahih

I've honestly never been happier in my life.

Seems interesting! I will have a look this weekend.