Can You See My Recession In This Photo (in The Middle)

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea i might have bdd, but rightly so. To the point I've been on .5 finasteride for a year and still think I'm losing ground.... My dad and gpa are nw6+, and Everytime I shower and see hair shed I loose it and get depressed. So I feel all the emotions of balding men feel. It sucks and I truly hate this disease....my hair used to be so much better in my 20s. I never even worried or thought about balding
Don’t derail my thread with your hyper BDD you 30 year old NW0 grown *** man. Gtfo off this forum

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, average people will definetly notice that you've covered up those faces. Don't really know what you were expecting tbh.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t derail my thread with your hyper BDD you 30 year old NW0 grown *** man. Gtfo off this forum
Lol this made me laugh internally, but I do agree. My bdd is sad. And I get that it's terrible, I'm not taking away from your thread just stating that you also have bdd. Your not balding you have a very thick head of hair.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol this made me laugh internally, but I do agree. My bdd is sad. And I get that it's terrible, I'm not taking away from your thread just stating that you also have bdd. Your not balding you have a very thick head of hair.
Dog, you told me I was a nw2.5-3. That’s a pretty gnarly case lol. I am balding though, thinning pretty hard, refer to my wet hair pics in other threads to see for yourself. Thanks though, I do have a wicked coverup game.

You don’t even need cover up game, you’re not receding or thinning at all. Your BDD is through the roof, and you’re also a decade older than me.