Can you see any hair here that can by theory "get longer" or game over for the temples?

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in short:
- 2 years on finasteride
- on and off with minoxidil foam for 2.5 years, right now I'm using it again (for a week already) after almost half a year (or more) without.
I'm using the foam once a day, with a full cap of it instead of twice a day with half a cap. I hope it's ok although I heard that minoxidil stays in your system for only 12 hours and not 24, so if that's right, I'm kinda not helping myself and should apply it twice a day.

24.5 years old.
Balding hard since I was 20-21 years old.

What do you think? any hope here for the temples to get "thicker" and "longer" or the short hair on the temples is going to stay short?

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

I know I need to get a haircut so it will be look better and the differences between the temples and the middle are going to be less visible, I'm gonna do it on Sunday.

I think I'll get a hair transplant in 2 years from now (because they recommend you to get a transplant only when you're over 25, I hope (and pray) that my hair will remain in the current state, so I'll add grafts only to my temples and be happy again lol.

oh and in which Norwood stage is my hair?

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
since starting finasteride are you still losing hair?

Last edited:

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, I think so. But it's a lot slower, by 3 or 4 times than it was if I wasn't using.
Ok, in my opinion I would add microneedling to your routine along with minoxidil. Also you could try avodart/dutasteride instead of finasteride

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, in my opinion I would add microneedling to your routine along with minoxidil. Also you could try avodart/dutasteride instead of finasteride
what Norwood am I? do you think I still have any chance to fill up my temples or nothing left there?