Can You Recommend A Treatment For Me?

holly2012

Reaction score
I'm a norwood scale 3, 30s, has been losing hair gradually since 21 but it's at its most noticeable by far right now. I've been just keeping my hair long to cover the hairline, but I'm at the point where I'd like to do more. The thing is, I don't want to do propecia or rogaine, but I also don't want to do nothing. I've done propecia in the past and experienced side effects. I currently use ketoconazole because of my scalp psoriasis. I use it about once every 3 days.

My question is what the experts here think the best solution is for helping my hair fall out slower or potentially regrow hair (I'm aware that it is extremely unlikely to regrow if I don't take propecia or rogaine). I'm looking for the best possible solution/chance of growing or keeping hair with the least possible side effects.

Any help at all in terms of natural remedies, good practices, or things to try is appreciated.

Last edited:

holly2012

Reaction score
May be even NW4...not sure. Basically looking to do something rather than nothing...anything that's minimal on side effects.

Attachments

• IMG_5990.JPG
    IMG_5990.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_6010.JPG
    IMG_6010.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 169

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
May be even NW4...not sure. Basically looking to do something rather than nothing...anything that's minimal on side effects.

propecia, minoxidil and nizoral. dermarolling is a bonus. Might even start with duta.

hop on the ones mentioned above, if u experience any side effects just stop using them and they'll disappear.

don't be so scared, tons of sides are placebo and those who aren't (most) have no side effects after.

I recommend for you to do a bloodtest first, check your T levels etc. and then just hop on.

the ones listed above are the only current treatments (along with spiral and other feminizing drugs but I don't recommend them).

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are sadly no other treatments unfortunately. ''rubbing your head'' or taking cold showers etc do not work... trust me, ive tried most of them. no point for you to waste your time. excessive masturbation releases DHT which might be legit, but I think it might only work if u jerk off 5+ times/day.