Can You Lose Libido But Still Have Desire?

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand finasteride may affect libido, but could you have shortened libido but still want to have sex? Or is libido and sexual desire one and the same?

Thanks.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Vigaku said:
Or is libido and sexual desire one and the same?
Yep, that's Libido.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Propecia is a b**ch.

Sometimes you have a desire for sex but can't get it up, othertimes you can get it up but have no desire for sex...And sometimes you cant get it up but dont want to anyway!

Whoever invented Propecia was probably escaped the Nuremberg trials after WW2 and went to work for Merk

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Umm...G k...is what you're saying different than the other guy? I know you said "getting it up" and "wanting to have sex" but I think the other guy would say those are essentially the same thing.

And wtflol @ your avatar...what classic game is that from? He reminds me of the big Shrek-looking dude from Princess Bride.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
yes. It's called clinical depression. I was once clinically depressed, still am in some ways, I wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed with a hot sexy co-ed and f*** her brains out. But I could not get it up.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Vigaku said:
Umm...G k...is what you're saying different than the other guy? I know you said "getting it up" and "wanting to have sex" but I think the other guy would say those are essentially the same thing.

And wtflol @ your avatar...what classic game is that from? He reminds me of the big Shrek-looking dude from Princess Bride.

Well althought very connected...They are not the same thing. Sometimes u wanna f*** but cant get it up, and vice versa...

Anyway that is Hugo from capcom universe...He first made his apperance in final fight, but then made it into some of hte fighting games as a playable character.