Can You Have Fue For Diffuse Thinning?

con1000

Reaction score
Just wondering can you get fue for diffuse thinning ? As in can it infill areas that are thinning rather than just blank areas ??

I have a lot of diffuse thinning and would need filling in and more density in areas behind my hairline, can fue do this and do they have to shave your head ?

I don't really want people knowing I've had this done as I style my hair to hide my hairloss and use thickening fibers

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering can you get fue for diffuse thinning ? As in can it infill areas that are thinning rather than just blank areas ??

I have a lot of diffuse thinning and would need filling in and more density in areas behind my hairline, can fue do this and do they have to shave your head ?

I don't really want people knowing I've had this done as I style my hair to hide my hairloss and use thickening fibers
You can have fue to add density, but it usually isnt recommended because of shock loss. You will probably need to shave your head to get it done, and to start taking finasteride.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
If you are a true diffuse thinner hair transplant and specifically FUE may make you look worse. Get a consultation, but realize you may be a very high risk patient.