Can You Exactly Describe The Feelings Hairloss Gives You And Where Does It Come From

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Im always trying to define the source of negative implications on our psyche and why hairloss is such burden for our mind.

Im nw5-6, so my feelings are corresponding with that.

I remember exactly when I found out I will eventualy go bald.

Since then I would describe my feelings as:

- panick- because I can not control and its only going worse and worse- Especialy when you wake up in the morning and you realize it is really happening. Like having a nightmare,but the nightmare begins when you wake up.

- awkwardness - because its something that its not normal for young people and its like you are making some faux pas and making people uncomfortable

- constant feeling of tight stomach and chest - like somebody is squeezing you

- feeling like its surreal, wtf is happening

-feeling inferior, crippled.

Alltogether I think good describtion which is also often used is that being bald is like walking the street in public just in your underpants or naked. It really applies in my case.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Falling into the abyss. You see from where you fell, you are falling and you know, that only thing that is waiting for you is death at the end.
200.gif

And I think this from the picture of dorian gray describe it well too. Standing in front of mirror. Inside my age 23. On the mirror, some creepy much older guy.
portrait-of-dorian-gray-by-mercuralis.jpg

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The feeling of having liquid sh*t dripping down your forehead but you can’t wipe it off as it won’t stop pouring.
This is pretty real, as any Baldie knows rearranging his combover is always a priority no matter how dirty his hands are. That includes faeces.
Which proves male pattern baldness is even more disgusting than actual smelly sh*t.

My hair transplant took me away from this nightmare but I know it can come back if I f*** up.
“It rubs the lotion on its scalp or it goes bald again...”

Last edited:

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate it and I felt traumatized and less of a man because of it for a long time. I am a young man but I got this middle age midlife crisis NW3 already. Now I am just so tired of it.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm tired as well as afraid. I'm tired of fighting it doing things i dont like doing such as taking propecia but i'm afraid to let it go and shave my head at the age of 19...

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The feeling of having liquid sh*t dripping down your forehead but you can’t wipe it off as it won’t stop pouring.
This is pretty real, as any Baldie knows rearranging his combover is always a priority no matter how dirty his hands are. That includes faeces.
Which proves male pattern baldness is even more disgusting than actual smelly sh*t.

My hair transplant took me away from this nightmare but I know it can come back if I f*** up.
“It rubs the lotion on its scalp or it goes bald again...”

why do you have feces on your hands?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feeling of injustice and powerlessness facing this genetic flaw
Feeling like some kind of night creature, avoiding bright light sources coming from above and mirror reflections

A frikking balding vampyr, i don't recall ever seen one in any movie

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feeling of injustice and powerlessness facing this genetic flaw
Feeling like some kind of night creature, avoiding bright light sources coming from above and mirror reflections

A frikking balding vampyr, i don't recall ever seen one in any movie

I feel the "injustice" cause im just a 19 y/o guy who has never smoked, rarely drink, do lots of exercici, i've never been fat, i've rarely use meds for anything, i respect my sleeping times, eat healthy etc... Yet all my friends smoke, party way much more than me, eat junk, drink way more... And they are nw0-1 while i'm nw3...

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel the "injustice" cause im just a 19 y/o guy who has never smoked, rarely drink, do lots of exercici, i've never been fat, i've rarely use meds for anything, i respect my sleeping times, eat healthy etc... Yet all my friends smoke, party way much more than me, eat junk, drink way more... And they are nw0-1 while i'm nw3...

I hear you brother, i used to do a shitload of drugs in my youth due to this depressive disease, always the one wrecked to hell at parties, this has not done anything good, you are smarter and they will pay the bill one day

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you brother, i used to do a shitload of drugs in my youth due to this depressive disease, always the one wrecked to hell at parties, this has not done anything good, you are smarter and they will pay the bill one day
Im very aware of this, that once they are 30 they'll look as if they were 45, but thats no help to me since i'll look like a 60 y/o when im just 20ish...
Maybe one day i'll do a post here ventinf about f*****g genetics and how vain i am xd