Can We Recover From Pfs, Any Hope??

tommyt123

Reaction score
You changed your mind about recovering?

No I'd like that more than anything in the world. I just don't think it's constructive to add to the angst people may be feeling. This is hair loss forum I don't care about my hair, I doubt I'll find any answers here.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I'd like that more than anything in the world. I just don't think it's constructive to add to the angst people may be feeling. This is hair loss forum I don't care about my hair, I doubt I'll find any answers here.

Just stay patient. Things started to improve with time. I am 20% better.
It's been 4 years approx.

I am at 30-40 % pre finasteride.

Just hang in there.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried anything to recover in those 4 years?
Yup lots of stuff in a nut shell nothing works. Problem is we don't know what angle to attack. Hormone, neurostrides or hormone receptors

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had 1128 ng/dl of testosterone.
Doctor said I can do it to an elephant with that level of T. But I wasn't feeling any.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They put you on TRT then?

Did you ever try: HCG, clomid or proviron?
Why would I try androgens, they were already top of the charts 800 Ng/dl is upper range, however I still tried clomid and it i didn't change anything.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HCG cured someone recently and proviron also cured someone who had PFS for 11 years. So it's worth checking out.

But besides clomid and herbs (I assume) you didn't try anything else?
Mostly increasing androgens put me in a bad spot. I have tried fasting too than alot of natural thing, problem is there is a high chance of getting worse. As happened to other users.

I am a getting better it's is finally abit bearable. I am now scared to be honest.

Edit.
I have also tried cabergoline to reduce prolactin to no improvement.

Last edited:

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see. Btw, the guy that recovered after 11 years got a lot worse on proviron, he was on it for 2 months. After quitting he got better and finally recovered. Check it out: https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/cured-after-11-years/42363
Thanks for sharing, I have been following propecia help and some people get cured by rendom things. I never saw a pattern.

One got cured by licorice root, which increases cortisol which inhibit androgens,
One reported success with soy flour.
I tried both nothing happened.

Than came thyroid protocol and than progesterone. Some reported success other worsened.

Over the years I tried some of the protocol but nothing really happened. Than I started improving little by little
my hard flaccid is almost completely gone now.
My penis is not always cold like it used to.
I have some libido some days instead of nothing.

My erections are 10-20 % better.

One thing that never improved is sensitivity of penile glans.

I have tried both increasing androgens and decreasing them.

What I am saying is I am getting better month by month, If I start to go downhill again I will try more extreme regimes.