Can We Implant Our Own Hair To The Scalp?

Jerry239

My Regimen
Reaction score
So people have been implanting synthetic hair and having problems with rejection. What if they implanted their own hair at the back which their body produced, will that be rejected too. Does making the implant deep help. Plus why won't dermal piercings get rejected.

Jerry239

My Regimen
Reaction score
No i meant not the follicles but the hair that is cut from the donor area and just putting it under the skin. It won't grow or anything just cosmetic.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
No i meant not the follicles but the hair that is cut from the donor area and just putting it under the skin. It won't grow or anything just cosmetic.

That's...not gonna work.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Though I have accepted the defeat from hairloss, still keep coming to this site just to read these masters thread. Never ceases to amaze me. :D No disrespect to OP.
There was this guy last week who was tensed that his transplanted hair would fall off cos he masturbated that day. Hahaha What the hell.
He even clarified that it was normal masturbation, not some masturbation's ritual :D. Man, I was to ask him abt what kind of ritual but forgot cos of brain fog. Anybody know what that genius meant by those rituals :p. Hope it does not mean f*****g the watermelons

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So people have been implanting synthetic hair and having problems with rejection. What if they implanted their own hair at the back which their body produced, will that be rejected too. Does making the implant deep help. Plus why won't dermal piercings get rejected.

Scientists are already doing this, with DHT resistant donor hair. It's called Replicel.

It's not new. It's supposed to come out around 2020, last I heard (or at least I think).

Jerry239

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just wondering if people could stick body piercings(a foreign object) to their skin without rejection. Why can't we do the same with hair. I don't know what is so wrong about it. It has been tried with synthetic hair. But I'm asking why we need a synthetic hair, can't we do it with real human hair?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just wondering if people could stick body piercings(a foreign object) to their skin without rejection. Why can't we do the same with hair. I don't know what is so wrong about it. It has been tried with synthetic hair. But I'm asking why we need a synthetic hair, can't we do it with real human hair?
Well, first of all, the grafts that are taken in normal hair transplants are extracted with the skin and root. How do you think you can implant a hair shaft without those elements ? Do you just shove it in there ?