Can We Bring Life Back To Dying Follicles

MasterYolo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if our miniaturizing follicles could be saved by transplanting them to the back of the head where healthly follicles are removed during a hair transplant procedure?

MasterYolo

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the follicles on the back and sides of our head are resistant to the effects of dht, pgd2, calcification, and anything else attributed to the hair loss on the top of our heads?

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the follicles on the back and sides of our head are resistant to the effects of dht, pgd2, calcification, and anything else attributed to the hair loss on the top of our heads?

Sort of. It would be more accurate to say: The follicles on the back and sides don't respond to circulating testosterone the same way as those on the top do. If you move the follicles from the top of your head to somewhere else on your body, they'll miniaturize in response to testosterone like they would if you kept them where they were before. And if you move the androgen-resistant follicles to the top of your head, like in a hair transplant, they'll retain their resistance to androgens.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sort of. It would be more accurate to say: The follicles on the back and sides don't respond to circulating testosterone the same way as those on the top do. If you move the follicles from the top of your head to somewhere else on your body, they'll miniaturize in response to testosterone like they would if you kept them where they were before. And if you move the androgen-resistant follicles to the top of your head, like in a hair transplant, they'll retain their resistance to androgens.

Dat's why my man Tsuji's gonna Xerox those Mofos and pop 'em back on topo muh head.